Keyword

K2 Causes Blank Pages - Site Breaks

More
12 years 4 months ago #66752 by April
Hello All, Every time I try to activate a module and apply any K2 content to it, in this case it is a specific article, The site Breaks and supplies me with a blank page. I then have to go in and delete all of the content and module to get it corrected. This seems to be a pretty big issue, however I can not find any help or action to take to fix this. Are the developers aware of this and will this be fixed in the next roll out?

I also tried categories, Specific articles, 1, 2, 3, and so on in specific categories and this is all not working. I thought maybe I messed up something in the config, by not checking something, but everything appears to be good. I did see some posts around the net saying well maybe you have a conflict with another plug in. I hope I don't get some generic response like that. I just don't have time for a fishing expedition. If anyone has had this issue and have it resolved, please let me know how you did it. If you are experiencing the same issue, Please post it here and please be specific, perhaps we can get a resolution pretty quick.

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #66753 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Re: K2 Causes Blank Pages - Site Breaks
This may be a bit easier if there were more info about what exactly you're trying to do. What k2 content are you trying to get to work? Certain k2 modules do certain things. So, without that info, all I can ask is how you're "activating a module"? Are you duplicating the module you want then modifying it?

If nothing else, it's possible that there was a mis-install of the k2. If you just installed it and haven't done much, you may want to do a fresh install.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.