Keyword

[Solution] Import existing Joomla content + images

• Jasper
  • Jasper's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #66901 by Jasper
Hello,

Since K2 is not offering a way to import your images of the Joomla content when importing i had to find another way. And i was changing Joomla version from 1.5 to 2.5 in the same migration.

I have been using Joomla Scraper from 3dwebdesign.org/en/joomla-rss-extensions-aggregators/

In the OLD site install any available RSS feed component from the JED which supports images.
Install Scraper in your new website and create a chanel to import into K2 categories and up you go.
For me, i imported +400 listings flawless.

Jasper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #66902 by Jycs Lynx
3dwebdesign.org are thieves :pinch: :pinch: :
-Licence for 1 site only and they refuses to add more (I asked for "only" 25 website, the guy told me he add 2.500 by day by user :huh: ).
-Nerver worked without big errors, "lack of access rights" on images, very slow pages. NO support.
-No refund despite ioncube, the guy told me "26€ is nothing for me, but I don't refund you by principe", incredible no :blink: ?

BUT I was very fortunate to find a team of Vietnamese extremely hard workers. The contrast is great since 5 weeks I bought their component Obgrabber, I can say that this is the best support I've seen, as well as the best component in this category:
Obgrabber by foobla.com/ :blush: :blush: :blush:
Compatible K2, content, Kunena, and a lot of more.

Their first action was to incorporate my French dictionnary to their sprinner (because I'm French), since they only help me, what drives me to do the same for them.

The scrap of Obgrabber rocks www.orminecraft.com/creeperator/mods/147-slenderman-mod.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.