Keyword

Featured Notice icon

More
12 years 3 months ago #66980 by Terri
Featured Notice icon was created by Terri
Does anyone kow how to remove the "featured notice" icon? Both category view and Item view have this hidden but it is stil lshowing up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #66981 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Featured Notice icon
Please post a link to the pages your talking about, if your settings do not work, it may be simple as firebug and setting display to none in the css file

More
12 years 3 months ago #66982 by Terri
Replied by Terri on topic Re: Featured Notice icon
Sure thing:

d1085687.site.myhosting.com/siteapps/21454/htdocs/index.php/insights-resources

It would be great if it was that simple!

More
11 years 11 months ago #66983 by Bulik
Replied by Bulik on topic Re: Featured Notice icon
getk2.org/community/New-to-K2-Ask-here-first/145247-Cant-hide-Featured

"Just for your information, I was playing with this myself last week and selecting the hide featured notice next to title turns off the "Featured" text to the right of the title but then activates the "featured" icon in the upper right corner of the article. So by default either you show the "Featured" text or the "Featured" icon. There are three ways I can think of to not show the icon, 1 as mentioned above is to make the icon a transparent PNG, 2 and probably the most efficient is to go to the K2 CSS around line 127 look for this code " background: url("../images/system/featuredItem.png") no-repeat 100% 0; " and change it to this " background: none; " or 3 you could go to the template and completly remove the code for the featured icon but only if you know what you are doing. I would recommend the 2nd choice. Hope this helps.
"