Keyword

Subcategory View (CSS Problem)

• Travelhamster
  • Travelhamster's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 3 months ago #67185 by Travelhamster
Subcategory View (CSS Problem) was created by Travelhamster
Hi all,

I'm exploring K2 for a hobby site for my father. It is going to be a gardening directory of his plants. I have used categories and subcategories to create an hierarchy with him.

I'm having issues with the images though, they don't automatically resize in the category list view.

grahamsgarden.com/joomlatest/index.php/what-s-growing-in-the-garden/flowers/c <--

that's the link to it.

Could anyone tell me which file I need to adjust to resize all the images to 100x100 in this view?

I'm using a rockettheme template which overrides it, and have attempted to change a few things, but sadly couldn't find the right one.

Hope somebody knows,

Thanks,

Hamster

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #67186 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Subcategory View (CSS Problem)
I think you are running into the problem where k2 resizes the images with the proportions constrained. If you specify a width the length will be figured in proportion.
The only way ive been able to do it is to crop the pictures to the same size before uploading, which if you are optomizing them for the web anyway, is not much extra trouble.
Someone else may have a different approach to this.

• Travelhamster
  • Travelhamster's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 3 months ago #67187 by Travelhamster
Replied by Travelhamster on topic Re: Subcategory View (CSS Problem)
Ok,

Thank you for the response. The issue I have with this is that I currently have about 400 category images allocated (and don't want to re-upload and crop them individually).

So hoping someone has a way to adjust this after :)

Cheers,