Keyword

K2 and Rokbox

More
12 years 3 months ago #67294 by Mark
K2 and Rokbox was created by Mark
Hello all.

I am currently on Joomla! 2.5.3 using the template RocketTheme template Tachyon from Feb 11 and have K2 installed on my site. I was hoping to use Rokbox on the site, but it seems there is an issue with K2 and Rokbox working together.

Both the content and system plugins for Rokbox are installed and enabled, and if I disable K2 the Rokbox works just fine. If I disable Rokbox the code shows up on the page, but when it's enabled it looks like a regular link, like it should, but it opens up the webpage instead of opening inside of Rokbox. I have used the Rokbox code straight from the Rokbox demo page on this page.

www.lc2.ca/index.php/resources

This page is a Joomla article, not a K2 item, so K2 should have nothing to do with the page, but again, when K2 is disabled Rokbox works great.

I'm not sure what I'm missing here. Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #67295 by Mark
Replied by Mark on topic Re: K2 and Rokbox
Switching to a local copy of jquery solved this problem, in case anyone was interested!

More
12 years 3 months ago #67296 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: K2 and Rokbox
K2 system plugin loads K2 necessary scripts. It has to be enabled. If you are getting Javascript errors try to load another jQuesy version from K2 settings.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)