Keyword

Images not uploading in Joomla

• Nic Jones
  • Nic Jones's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 3 months ago #67315 by Nic Jones
Images not uploading in Joomla was created by Nic Jones
Hi

I have installed K2 with Joomla 2.5. It was previously all working fine!

However it is no longer.

I can create an item and save it and its all fine and good. However if I have included an image (not within the item content itself... the image tab) when I click save I get the following error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache Server at dev.pvsolarenergyuk.co.uk Port 80

When checking the admin settings in:

Extensions > Extension Manager > Warnings

I am getting the following warning:

The PHP temporary directory is not set

The PHP temporary directory is the directory that PHP uses to store an uploaded file before Joomla! can access this file. Whilst the directory not being set isn't always a problem, if you are having issues with manifest files not being detected or uploaded files not being detected, setting this in your php.ini file might fix the issue

Any ideas?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #67316 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Images not uploading in Joomla
Make sure that your folder permissions are OK. Are you able to upload images using the Media manager? If permissions are OK then just do what Joomla! says.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.