Keyword

[SOLVED] Create Item window popup loads endlessly

• Denis Devine
  • Denis Devine's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #67451 by Denis Devine
Hi,

There's something wrong with my new install of K2.

If I open the Create Item popup from the frontend, it loads, then loads, the loads about another five times.

What's specific about his is that it is like an iframe opening inside an iframe opening inside an iframe and so on. So each instance is opening inside the same popup!

No idea why. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Dom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #67452 by Lefteris
Hi. Ensure that you have installed the latest stable versions of K2 and Joomla! and that you have not mess up any template code. If you are still facing this issue post a link to your site so we can take a look.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Denis Devine
More
12 years 3 months ago #67453 by Denis Devine
Replied by Denis Devine on topic Re: Create Item window popup loads again and again
Sorry to be asking again but I'm really struggling to figure out what's causing this and I can't. And my new site can't be launched without it's being solved. Can someone please advise?

Thanks,
Dom

• Denis Devine
More
12 years 3 months ago #67454 by Denis Devine
Replied by Denis Devine on topic Re: Create Item window popup loads again and again
I fixed this myself in the end. After endless searching I found out it was being caused by Modalizer. Since Modalizer's advanced settings allow you to turn it off ona per-component basis, I did so for K2.

Problem solved.