Keyword

[SOLVED] Tag template

• AIKATERINI PAPAGIANNI
  • AIKATERINI PAPAGIANNI's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 3 months ago #67536 by AIKATERINI PAPAGIANNI
[SOLVED] Tag template was created by AIKATERINI PAPAGIANNI
Hello, I have used several times k2 but I never could modify the tag template (I want to remove images) from the custom templates, the only way to make changes is to edit the tag.php from \components\com_k2\templates\default... which means that every time I make updates I have to edit again the tag.php. Any idea plz?
Thnx a lot in advanced

PS Everything else in the custom templates (item.php, category.php etc) accepts the changes. :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #67537 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Tag template
Hi. You should have no issues overriding the tag template. It's exactly the same as others. Are you using the latest K2 version? Also, you can make a menu link to a tag and choose a specific template. Please let me know if you have any news on this.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• AIKATERINI PAPAGIANNI
  • AIKATERINI PAPAGIANNI's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #67538 by AIKATERINI PAPAGIANNI
Replied by AIKATERINI PAPAGIANNI on topic Re: Tag template
Ok yes it works when I made a new menu, with k2 tag option, and I link it with one keyword and a specific template, it gives me that tag with the modified template. .... I hope you understand what I have written :P

**** EDIT: I found my mistake I have to copy the default template in html/com_k2/template, and modify that tag.php... so long I have made folders with different than the default, thnx for your time!