Keyword

Fatal error: Class 'JSite' not found in....

• tmas73
  • tmas73's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 years 2 months ago #68557 by tmas73
Same problem like others "Fatal error: Class 'JSite' not found in /home/opassoap/public_html/plugins/content/Highslide.php on line 54"

What to do, I use Highslide!

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #68558 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Fatal error: Class 'JSite' not found in....
hi. After some tests i figured out that the problem was on the backend of K2. Is that correct? K2 imports all content plugins in order to render the video and the gallery. This is now fixed in v2 final where K2 imports only specific content plugins that are needed (SIG and AllVideos). This is a fix from K2 side. A fix from the other side could be simple check in the plugin to prevent rendering in the backend.... Thanks for reporting this issue to us.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
15 years 1 month ago #68559 by Kwasi
Hey guys I could not sign in using my other account so I joined again :-)

I installed the 2.0 Stable Build on a site I am building and when I tried to create an item using K2 component I go this error: "Fatal error: Class 'JSite' not found.../SEOSimple..." I quickly search using google and then uninstalled phocaGallery only to find out that I was having the same problem and it was not phoca gallery, I uninstalled K2 and Checked the database about five times untill I read carefully where the error was comming from and it was in "SeoSimple plugin" So I check to see if this was a core plugin and realised it was not and I had installed it myself. I then deactivated it and went to K2 and all is working well now. I hope this will help someone if the every face the same problem.

The below extension was causing the problem.
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/4102/details

More
15 years 1 month ago #68560 by emiliano doni
Replied by emiliano doni on topic Fatal error: Class 'JSite' not found in....
when this problem will be fixed ? it's impossible to add an article in BE with SEO enabled.

Thanks

Emiliano

More
13 years 3 months ago #68561 by Haseeb Jamal
Replied by Haseeb Jamal on topic Fatal error: Class 'JSite' not found in....
You might be using the old version of the Highslide plugin, download and install the latest version and you wont have any problems. I had the same problem at my engineering encyclopedia site and after googling the error i found that my plugin was an older version.

More
13 years 3 months ago #68562 by Haseeb Jamal
Replied by Haseeb Jamal on topic Fatal error: Class 'JSite' not found in....
Uninstall the SEOsimple plugin or just disable it, K2 will start working properly.