Keyword

Extra WYSIWYG fields

More
15 years 1 week ago #68725 by fidelis semper
Replied by fidelis semper on topic Extra WYSIWYG fields
bizare behaviour, but try create a new items, then save it. come back to edit, you should see the editors on textareas.
let me know

anson parker said:tested this by creating a new extra group, a new text area, a new category and a new item..... both firefox linux and firefox windows... I am surprised that the text area is the correct size and not yielding the toolbar across the top

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 week ago #68726 by anson parker
Replied by anson parker on topic Extra WYSIWYG fields
SCORE!

Dear Admins - you might want to sticky those two fields listed above.

More
15 years 5 days ago #68727 by anson parker
just to confirm - if you run in to problems create a new item, save it, and reopen it - should be working - Thanks Fidelis Semper for the tip!

More
14 years 11 months ago #68728 by litogeno
Replied by litogeno on topic Extra WYSIWYG fields
Good Job.
It works... But I would like to see the editor in the backend in "Add/Edit Extra fields" Option.
I think the file i must change is administrator/components/com_k2/views/extrafield/tmpl/default.php,
but here it's used javascript and i don't know howto call editor instead of textarea...
Thanks for your help...

anson parker said:just to confirm - if you run in to problems create a new item, save it, and reopen it - should be working - Thanks Fidelis Semper for the tip!

More
14 years 11 months ago #68729 by anson parker
instead of replacing the text from those two files you should append it into the case statements - that should add new text editor fields instead of replacing the text area field.

More
14 years 11 months ago #68730 by litogeno
Thanks anson; I think you are on true.
But how to do this? how to insert the new text editor fields? any suggestions?
Thanks anyway

anson parker said:instead of replacing the text from those two files you should append it into the case statements - that should add new text editor fields instead of replacing the text area field.

More
14 years 11 months ago #68731 by anson parker
in extrafield.php

after it says
case 'textarea':
$output='';
break;
add this
case 'wysiwyg':
$editor =& JFactory::getEditor();
$output = $editor->display("K2ExtraField_".$extraField->id."", $active, '550', '400', '60', '20', false);
break;

should work...

More
14 years 11 months ago #68732 by litogeno
thanks again anson.
I try to explain better what i would like.
In the backend aministration, in "Add/Edit Extra fields" Option, I define de extra fields. Here I would like to add the wysiwyg option.
I think the source code of this part is in the file i must change is administrator/components/com_k2/views/extrafield/tmpl/default.php,
but here it's used javascript and i don't know howto call editor instead of textarea...

See the image of the section i would modify.

Thanks a lot
anson parker said:in extrafield.php

after it says
case 'textarea':
$output='';
break;
add this
case 'wysiwyg':
$editor =& JFactory::getEditor();
$output = $editor->display("K2ExtraField_".$extraField->id."", $active, '550', '400', '60', '20', false);
break;

should work...
Attachments:

More
14 years 11 months ago #68733 by anson parker
la verdad es que no se lo que quieres - dilo en espanol si quieres - veo lo que esta en el foto, y creo que en cambiar extrafield tendras los cambios que necesitas....

More
14 years 11 months ago #68734 by litogeno
Gracias, perdona mi inglés....
En el panel de administración en el backend. Hay una sección en el panel de control k2 donde se definen los campos extra.
Lo que yo quiero es ahí añadir un nuevo campo (como bien tu me has comentado en los posts anteriores) que sea wysiwyg.
El problema es que los cambios que se han comentado servían para todas las partes menos para esta en concreto, ya que
en esta sección (en la que defino los campos adicionales) no interviene el fichero extrafield.php y sí el de la ruta que antes he indicado (
administrator/components/com_k2/views/extrafield/tmpl/default.php). Es posible que esté equivocado pero
cambiando extrafield.php no se consigue nada para poner el editor aquí.

Espero haberme explicado algo mejor y muchas gracias por tu ayuda
Un saludo

anson parker said:la verdad es que no se lo que quieres - dilo en espanol si quieres - veo lo que esta en el foto, y creo que en cambiar extrafield tendras los cambios que necesitas....
Attachments: