Keyword

k2 works with Simple Image Gallery Plugin???

• Lorenzo Denami
  • Lorenzo Denami's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 years 2 months ago #69613 by Lorenzo Denami
k2 works with Simple Image Gallery Plugin??? was created by Lorenzo Denami
Hello everybody, I'm Italian, sorry for my english. I'm traing K2 but I've some problem with Simple Image Gallery Plugin. When I go to create an item with gallery, upload the zip file then it extract the package in /media/k2/galleries/ so the plugin doesn't work. In the Photo Gallery section I can read only {gallery}1{/gallery} that 1 correspond to /media/k2/galleries/1/ foldren. Can you help me???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #69614 by CZBios
Pro version works good. I got answer about free version that tell us that JW already work on compatible version of SIG.

More
15 years 2 months ago #69615 by IBRAHIM KHACHAB
Replied by IBRAHIM KHACHAB on topic k2 works with Simple Image Gallery Plugin???
I'm having the same problem.
I looked in the SIG source and I noticed that at line 52 of the jwsig.php there is a check for the {gallery} tag that is as follows:

// checking
if ( !preg_match("#{gallery}(.*?){/gallery}#s", $row->text) ) {
return;
}

Since in {gallery} {/gallery} tags are not in the $row->text but in the $row->gallery it fails.

More
15 years 2 months ago #69616 by CZBios
In other topis here is this solved. Its not about this line, but about whole function. In topic is even right file, which you need add to install archive of SIG plugin.

• Lorenzo Denami
More
15 years 2 months ago #69617 by Lorenzo Denami
Replied by Lorenzo Denami on topic k2 works with Simple Image Gallery Plugin???
The plugin does not work even with the pro version. When I load the file, the plugin unpack it in / media/k2/galleries so I configured the plugin eith this path. So if I put in the body of the item {gallery} 5 {/ gallery}, where 5 is the id of the item, I can see the gallery but in image gallery section I can see only the text. Help me please :-(

More
15 years 2 months ago #69618 by CZBios
I disagree. I tested on three Joomla! so far and its work fine. Look for something else like other plugins or components.. Try disable one by one a try SIG on front-end.

• Lorenzo Denami
More
15 years 2 months ago #69619 by Lorenzo Denami
Replied by Lorenzo Denami on topic k2 works with Simple Image Gallery Plugin???
I attach the images with the configurations. In local, with just installed joomla 1.5.12 I configure SIG Pro like in confplugin.jpg. Then I create an item and load the package with the images. K2 unpack it to \ media \ k2 \ galleries \ 1 \ and write {gallery} 1 {/ gallery} in the body of item. In the body I can see the gallery but not the Image Gallery area in bottom of the page. I don't know why!?!? :-(

Configuration: Joomla_1.5.12_ita-Stable, com_k2-v2.0.0_j15-build20090701 and plugin_jw_sigpro-j15-1.2
Attachments:

• Javier Martínez,Paradigmaweb.com
  • Javier Martínez,Paradigmaweb.com's Avatar
More
15 years 2 weeks ago #69620 by Javier Martínez,Paradigmaweb.com
Replied by Javier Martínez,Paradigmaweb.com on topic k2 works with Simple Image Gallery Plugin???
Hi

you don't need the pro version.

just, look inside:

admnistrator/components/com_k2/models/item.php
admnistrator/components/com_k2/views/info/tmpl/default.php
admnistrator/components/com_k2/views/item/view,html.php
admnistrator/components/com_k2/views/info/tmpl/default.php
components/com_k2/models/item.php
components/com_k2/models/item/view.html.php

and change all jw_sig or jw_sigpro > jwsig

it also solve the problem of the hiden gallery tab. you don't need to rename the files jwsig.php and xml to jw_sig anymore :)

then, the previews of the gallery in the admin gallery tab are not showing. to solve it I did this.
in /plugins/content/jwsig.php

created this in any line:
$mosConfig_live_site2 = ("paradigmaweb.com");

found in lines 225 and 239 (the ones which start with "$html") and change
$mosConfig_live_site > $mosConfig_live_site2

Thats all.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #69621 by Mark Mintler
Replied by Mark Mintler on topic k2 works with Simple Image Gallery Plugin???
Just upgraded to v2.1 and reinstalled SIG plugin free version and now K2 doesn't even recognize it. I still get the "must be installed" error message under the gallery tab... this is crazy.

• Tomasz Bieliński
More
15 years 2 weeks ago #69622 by Tomasz Bieliński
Replied by Tomasz Bieliński on topic k2 works with Simple Image Gallery Plugin???
Upgraded to v2.1 and have got SIG Pro. Now the gallery tab works fine. I think that the Trick was in the Joomla editor configuration. Try to with "no editor" option in main Jommla configuraction. The JCE and other WyWSIG editors add the code which is not recognized by K2 gallery modul - I think. I don't know if upraded version of K2 helped here.