Keyword

Item list under sub-category descriptions

• Nick Ritar
  • Nick Ritar's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 years 2 months ago #69964 by Nick Ritar
Item list under sub-category descriptions was created by Nick Ritar
Hi there,

I'm having trouble trying to achieve a particular page layout with K2. I'm not sure if K2 can do it.

I run an education institution. I wish to create a page that displays all the types of courses that we offer and lists upcoming courses for each type.

I have create an overall category "courses" and under that category I have created 5 sub-categories, one for each course type e.g. "Introduction to Permaculture"

I have no problem creating a menu item which displays the 5 sub categories, with descriptions. But I can't work out how to list the items in each sub-category directly under it's sub-category description.

All i can do is create a list at the bottom of the page showing all the items in the courses category.

Is their any way that I can display a list of items GROUPED by category?

Thank you

Nick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #69965 by dips
You can choose Category or Sub-category on the Edit Item page. Look on the right side - categories are listed under "details". Just click within the box and all category options will open. Hope this helps.

More
11 years 9 months ago #69966 by Elena
I too need solution for this problem, I have been trying to list few sucategory items via one menu, but subcategory items to be listed under its own subcategory title, not mixed as it is case now.

Thank you for the help