Keyword

Tag Cloud

• Allan Curtis
  • Allan Curtis's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 years 1 month ago #70941 by Allan Curtis
Tag Cloud was created by Allan Curtis
I see in the features list for K2 v2.0 that a Tag Cloud is supported. I can not find it anywhere...has it been released yet?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #70942 by John Andon
Replied by John Andon on topic Tag Cloud
open up your module manager -> new k2_tools
Select module functionality -> select tag cloud -> configure Tag cloud settings

the k2 tools module has alot more functions check it out...very cool

• Allan Curtis
  • Allan Curtis's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 years 1 month ago #70943 by Allan Curtis
Replied by Allan Curtis on topic Tag Cloud
Hi John,
Thanks for the response - I noticed the settings in the Tools, but for some reasons the Tag Cloud is not showing - I am using the new Rockettheme template Nexus and configured the Tools Section with the default settings and published it to the Left. I can see a summary of articles by Month but no Tag Cloud.

It may be a Template Issue but if I can see the Article Monthly summary and the tag statistics are being calculated - I can see them when i open the Tag tab on the K2 dashboard.

Allan

John Andon said:open up your module manager -> new k2_tools Select module functionality -> select tag cloud -> configure Tag cloud settings

the k2 tools module has alot more functions check it out...very cool

More
14 years 10 months ago #70944 by yaksushi
Replied by yaksushi on topic Tag Cloud
Have you found the fix to this? I'm using rockettheme mynxx and can't get the cloud to show up either.

Allan Curtis said:Hi John,Thanks for the response - I noticed the settings in the Tools, but for some reasons the Tag Cloud is not showing - I am using the new Rockettheme template Nexus and configured the Tools Section with the default settings and published it to the Left. I can see a summary of articles by Month but no Tag Cloud.It may be a Template Issue but if I can see the Article Monthly summary and the tag statistics are being calculated - I can see them when i open the Tag tab on the K2 dashboard.AllanJohn Andon said:open up your module manager -> new k2_toolsSelect module functionality -> select tag cloud -> configure Tag cloud settingsthe k2 tools module has alot more functions check it out...very cool

More
14 years 8 months ago #70945 by John Wicks
Replied by John Wicks on topic Tag Cloud
I'm using the Mynxx template as well. You need to insure that the items you have in K2 have the tags associated with them. For instance if I have an article named "Latin Filler Text" in the "MySite/About Me" category and a Tag such a "Latin".

From the K2 Dashboard click on the Items icon, edit the item, Add the "Latin" tag in the "Item tags" parameters to the item. Now if you've published the K2 Tools module with the "Tag Cloud" as the functionality then you should see the "Latin" tag appear in the position where you published the module.

• Clifford Sonnentag
More
14 years 5 months ago #70946 by Clifford Sonnentag
Replied by Clifford Sonnentag on topic Tag Cloud
Be sure you haven't moved your item into a different category. This removed the tags from my article. ?? Weird

• Christian Krassnitzer
More
14 years 4 months ago #70947 by Christian Krassnitzer
Replied by Christian Krassnitzer on topic Tag Cloud
my tag cloud shows tags but the tag size does not change? how often have users click on tags to effort changes? thx CK

More
14 years 4 months ago #70948 by Thambi Yousuf
Replied by Thambi Yousuf on topic Tag Cloud
hi,
pls check
www.samratbazaar.com.sg
mod_k2 tools settings on the right gives you options for
tag cloud
breadcrumbs
calender
category select box
etc
etc

As per the above, only one can be selected, either tag cloud or calender or category select box etc

anyone can advise how to use calender, and category select box and tag cloud - two or more options in the
mod_k2_tools
thanks
thambi
singapore

More
14 years 4 months ago #70949 by riga75
Replied by riga75 on topic Tag Cloud
how do I put the nofollow tag to tag?
Thanks

More
14 years 3 months ago #70950 by Barry Deez
Replied by Barry Deez on topic Tag Cloud
You have your module set to tag cloud. And I see you have it published. Now save, and click "new" (upper right) within the modules and choose k2 tools again(it will be blank and unused). with that one, you select blog calendar, or whatever, enable it, and save. You can do this over and over and put them where ever you like.

Thambi Yousuf said:hi, pls check
www.samratbazaar.com.sg
mod_k2 tools settings on the right gives you options for
tag cloud
breadcrumbs
calender
category select box
etc
etc

As per the above, only one can be selected, either tag cloud or calender or category select box etc

anyone can advise how to use calender, and category select box and tag cloud - two or more options in the
mod_k2_tools
thanks
thambi
singapore