Keyword

Tag Cloud

More
13 years 9 months ago #70951 by Icipici
Replied by Icipici on topic Tag Cloud
Did Someone ever find a solution for this problem?

-If a tag cloud is created and to be filtered by certain category and these tags also exist in other categories, it displays the items from all categories and not just from the filtered category.

It look like there is some connection with the itemID it receives. If a menu item exists which is connected to a K2 tag, then everything is fine: the items from the tag in the tag cloud are then connected to the filtered category.

Jochem

Kostas said:

Hi, I am using 2.4v. of k2, and when i set tags cloud to take tags from a category, it not only takes them, bet it takes them from all other categories with the same tag, for example I have Videos and pictures categories with the same tags, in the videos page i have a k2 tag cloud module set to take tags from Videos, and in the pictures page - pictures. The module generates good tags and sizes by the items amount from a category, but when i click on the tag, it shows not only from videos category or pictures category, but from both of them. I would be very thankful for a solution to fix this!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.