Keyword

I can not run "image gallery".

• Pino Carlucci
  • Pino Carlucci's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 years 1 month ago #71062 by Pino Carlucci
I can not run "image gallery". was created by Pino Carlucci
I can not run "image gallery". By clicking on the tab I get the following message:
"Notice: Please install JoomlaWorks Simple Image Gallery (Free / Pro) plugin if you want to use the image gallery features of K2!"

Plugin: "Simple Image Gallery" is installed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #71063 by Wesley Phibbs
Replied by Wesley Phibbs on topic I can not run "image gallery".
I installed Simple image gallery and also have this problem.

More
15 years 1 month ago #71064 by Manny Santos
Replied by Manny Santos on topic I can not run "image gallery".
Make sure you are using the Simpe Image Gallery Pro because the free version is not yet supported

More
15 years 1 month ago #71065 by DAVID JANES
Replied by DAVID JANES on topic I can not run "image gallery".
I purchased the pro version since the free version didn't work. I felt fine buying it since there is no charge for K2 and it is helping my development a great deal, however the pro version not working for me either. First there was a problem with backend links and jquery so i changed it to mootools and the backend link problem was fixed but the gallery doesnt show up in the back end or front end. It just shows the image gallery title and then its blank. I know im not the only one this has happened to. Does anyone know what to do in my case? Any assistance would be appreciated.

More
15 years 1 month ago #71066 by Wesley Phibbs
Replied by Wesley Phibbs on topic I can not run "image gallery".
Thanks, thats my problem i was trying to use the free version, any idea when the free version will be supported?

Manny Santos said:Make sure you are using the Simpe Image Gallery Pro because the free version is not yet supported

More
15 years 1 month ago #71067 by DAVID JANES
Replied by DAVID JANES on topic I can not run "image gallery".
I figured out my problem. I was uploading a zipped folder. Once i just compressed all the images without a folder, boom, worked beautifully. Now I can focus on making it prettier with css :)

More
15 years 1 month ago #71068 by Mark Mintler
Replied by Mark Mintler on topic I can not run "image gallery".
I'm not 100% sure but I think I remember after installing fresh copy of K2 it states that the free version of the gallery works... no?
I'm having the same issue as everyone else... the free gallery plugin doesn't work.

Thanks

More
15 years 1 month ago #71069 by Manny Santos
Replied by Manny Santos on topic I can not run "image gallery".
If you have been able to successfully upload a a gallery without getting the blank screen (which is fixed by choosing one of the other display methods in the SIG plugin-mootools, jquery, etc...) Your next step would be to look at your category settings.

If you want the gallery to show up when you are viewing the category, you need to enable the "Image gallery" in the "Items View Options in the Category Listings" section

If you want to see the gallery once you click on the listed article in your category view, you need to enable the Image Gallery in the " Items View Options" Section

Not to be confused with the "Anchor link to image gallery" option which just puts an anchor link on the top bar of the article. I hope this helps you.

Dave Janes said:I purchased the pro version since the free version didn't work. I felt fine buying it since there is no charge for K2 and it is helping my development a great deal, however the pro version not working for me either. First there was a problem with backend links and jquery so i changed it to mootools and the backend link problem was fixed but the gallery doesnt show up in the back end or front end. It just shows the image gallery title and then its blank. I know im not the only one this has happened to. Does anyone know what to do in my case? Any assistance would be appreciated.

• Pino Carlucci
More
15 years 1 month ago #71070 by Pino Carlucci
Replied by Pino Carlucci on topic I can not run "image gallery".
I have solved the problem by inserting a gallery with an own module.
However, I would like to know where to find the link that is related with image gallery. I want personal control.
I am trying to develop a Real Estate with K2.
see:
www.casasycosas.com.es/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=8:demo-la-manga-1&Itemid=111&lang=en

• Pino Carlucci
More
15 years 1 month ago #71071 by Pino Carlucci
Replied by Pino Carlucci on topic I can not run "image gallery".
Thanks for your reply.
He changed the names of the plugins like you I've said jwsig.php and jwsig.xml to jw_sig.php and jw_xml.php.
You are sure to be as follows: jwsig.xml to jw_xml.php?
I am becoming, as you, an xml file to a php file. True?
If you click (Header) Image Gallery the result is:

Image Gallery
(gallery) 8 (/ gallery)

But it also worked well before.
I want to change the source where the following code:
(gallery) 8 (/ gallery) able to insert my code.
I do not see any reaction to the change of the filenames.
Link:
www.casasycosas.com.es/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=8:demo-la-manga-1&Itemid=111&lang=en # itemImageGalleryAnchor

John said:Rename /plugins/content/jwsig.php and jwsig.xml to jw_sig.php and jw_xml.php and you're good to go.