Keyword

Big Avatar Problems

• James McCarthy
  • James McCarthy's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 years 1 month ago #71277 by James McCarthy
Big Avatar Problems was created by James McCarthy
The avatars on my user accounts seem to change at random. Whenever a new user registers, his avatar appears on other user's accounts. When I change them back to the correct avatars, the new user avatar disappears. When I fix that, one of the other avatars goes blank. I'm using K2 v2.0 and have no other blog or comment components running. Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #71278 by Steve k
Replied by Steve k on topic Big Avatar Problems
Has anyone found a solution to this issue.

More
14 years 11 months ago #71279 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Big Avatar Problems
Hi. This has been fixed in version 2.1. You should upgrade. Please backup first. After upgrading make sure that the profile edit page on the front end is using the default K2 template. For more info please search the forum as it has been posted again.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
14 years 10 months ago #71280 by Steve k
Replied by Steve k on topic Big Avatar Problems
thank you. I have customized k2 for my gift guide site and I have edited the language files and the item pages. If I just update the the default k2 template will that fix my problem?

Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. This has been fixed in version 2.1. You should upgrade. Please backup first. After upgrading make sure that the profile edit page on the front end is using the default K2 template. For more info please search the forum as it has been posted again.

More
11 years 6 months ago #71281 by Micha
Replied by Micha on topic Re: Big Avatar Problems

Lefteris Kavadas wrote: Hi. This has been fixed in version 2.1. You should upgrade. Please backup first. After upgrading make sure that the profile edit page on the front end is using the default K2 template. For more info please search the forum as it has been posted again.

I'm using K2 2.6.5 but the avatar problem is still there.
What am i doing wrong?
Please help me out!

More
11 years 6 months ago #71282 by Micha
Replied by Micha on topic Re: Big Avatar Problems

Steve k wrote: After upgrading make sure that the profile edit page on the front end is using the default K2 template.

Were can i find out if i did this right? I realy need to know because i can't put my site online with this happening.