Keyword

Solved - Your Help Please. All Video 3.0 to load Audio/mp3 files too

• FeSys
  • FeSys's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
More
15 years 2 weeks ago #72182 by FeSys
Hello developers..
Can any one tell me how to customize the All video 3.0 to load Audio/mp3 file..
I am trying to build a big Multimedia with Audio albums and artist same as music collection commercial component

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FeSys
  • Elite Member
More
15 years 2 weeks ago #72183 by FeSys
Any help, idea please...?

More
13 years 11 months ago #72184 by Carlos Salas
Could you solve it?

• FeSys
  • Elite Member
More
13 years 11 months ago #72185 by FeSys
Hello "Carlos"
Sorry for not posting solved solutions in the community.
Here a link from where I solved my problem... Thanks
Found a way to add .mp3 files!

Carlos Salas said:Could you solve it?

More
13 years 11 months ago #72186 by Carlos Salas
Thank you Followeyes, actually I've found 2 solutions for this, a hard and an easy solution.

Easy: If you have installed Allvideo v3.3 by JoomlaWorks write this code into your k2 content: {mp3}nameaudiofile{/mp3} // the audio file must be placed/uploaded in: images/stories/audio. You can change the location folder by changing the parameters in plugin's Allvideo.

Hard: Create a Music tab in back-end K2 content and make an upload box then you will add mp3 files in to your content. // the audio files will be uploaded in: media/k2/audio or you can change it.

I'm working in second option because I'd like to upload directly the files without ftp and add some parameters like name of song, artist, album, genre, rating, etc.

• FeSys
  • Elite Member
More
13 years 11 months ago #72187 by FeSys
The second option is nice and helpful..
please let me know if successfully done "Carlos".
Thank uuuuuuuu!

Carlos Salas said:Thank you Followeyes, actually I've found 2 solutions for this, a hard and an easy solution.
Easy: If you have installed Allvideo v3.3 by JoomlaWorks write this code into your k2 content: {mp3}nameaudiofile{/mp3} // the audio file must be placed/uploaded in: images/stories/audio. You can change the location folder by changing the parameters in plugin's Allvideo.

Hard: Create a Music tab in back-end K2 content and make an upload box then you will add mp3 files in to your content. // the audio files will be uploaded in: media/k2/audio or you can change it.

I'm working in second option because I'd like to upload directly the files without ftp and add some parameters like name of song, artist, album, genre, rating, etc.

More
13 years 9 months ago #72188 by Takkie
At this moment I wish I was more gifted in writing my own code.
Sure hope you made some progress with this to-be-a-popular-tab.
Please let us know.
Carlos Salas said:... Hard: Create a Music tab in back-end K2 content and make an upload box then you will add mp3 files in to your content. // the audio files will be uploaded in: media/k2/audio or you can change it.