Keyword

"Add item" and Parameters off screen

• joshua robbs
  • joshua robbs's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 years 5 days ago #72621 by joshua robbs
"Add item" and Parameters off screen was created by joshua robbs
Odd problem. Base K2 pop-ins (add an item, parameters) appear way to far to the upper left. All I can see is the bottom right corner. SIG Pro is set to a MooTools display and works fine on all networks. This only happens on one network.

I know the bug isn't actually in K2. My site works properly on 99% of the computers I use. But the network I need to use it on is the one it won't work on.

Does anyone know of a work around?

Thanks,

jwr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 days ago #72622 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic "Add item" and Parameters off screen
Hi. I can't get what you are trying to say. Is a layout problem? On which page?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• joshua robbs
More
15 years 3 days ago #72623 by joshua robbs
Replied by joshua robbs on topic "Add item" and Parameters off screen
Log into the back end and go to the K2 component section. Click the button on the right side of the screen: Parameters. It is supposed to open up centered on the screen. And it does so on most computers. On one of my computers (the one I have to use it on), it pops up positioned off the screen. I can see the bottom right corner. That's it.

More
15 years 2 days ago #72624 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic "Add item" and Parameters off screen
Hi. So if it works on the rest computer's then check your computer's configuration. Maybe it is the browser you are using or your screen resolution.

Josh Robbs said:Log into the back end and go to the K2 component section. Click the button on the right side of the screen: Parameters. It is supposed to open up centered on the screen. And it does so on most computers. On one of my computers (the one I have to use it on), it pops up positioned off the screen. I can see the bottom right corner. That's it.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• joshua robbs
More
14 years 1 month ago #72625 by joshua robbs
Replied by joshua robbs on topic "Add item" and Parameters off screen
I know this is old news but I figured I would update it for anyone who stumbles across it.

I still don't have resolution. But I know it isn't K2. Any pop-in from Joomla is off screen... and it only happens at work.

The problem has something to do with the network. It is really strange. For example, it is obviously IE7 but triggers all the IE6 triggers.