Keyword

SIG pro issues still

• pabs11
  • pabs11's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 years 6 days ago #73096 by pabs11
SIG pro issues still was created by pabs11
hi

After reading in the forums that SIG pro seemed to work as it should, I bought and installed it, only to discover that, like a few others, even after images load ok, no images get displayed.

Is it possible to get direct support from joomlaworks for a fix, seeing as I paid for a product that doesn't appear to work as it should with K2 ?

Has anyone gotten Simple Image Gallery Pro to work ? I've seen quite a few posts with varying results, but none made a difference to mine unfortunately.

thanks guys, P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 days ago #73097 by Jens Ende
Replied by Jens Ende on topic SIG pro issues still
Hi buddy

Do this, uninstall your plugin and then install the attached non pro version activate it and try an item, after that reinstall your pro version and have both activated.
Attachments:

More
15 years 3 days ago #73098 by akdon champi
Replied by akdon champi on topic SIG pro issues still
Simple Image Gallery Pro works great here. No issue at all...
Try a fresh install of Joomla, K2 and SIG Pro...

• pabs11
More
15 years 2 days ago #73099 by pabs11
Replied by pabs11 on topic SIG pro issues still
hi,

..thanks guys but I should've clarified that it's only the SIG K2 image gallery tab / option that isn't working. SIG ( both ) actually work fine in joomla and K2 articles and items, just not the image gallery feature.

Images load up ok into the right folder as designated, 'image gallery' title displays but no thumbs. Changing popup engines makes no difference. I've seen someone else also with identical problem.

sorry I didn't specify the exact issue more....

P

• Tomasz Bieliński
More
15 years 19 hours ago #73100 by Tomasz Bieliński
Replied by Tomasz Bieliński on topic SIG pro issues still
Try to set in the article options: gallery "Show". My SIG Pro works fine after changing this (setting in the category and in the arcticle "like in category" is not enough). It is probably bug, I suppose....

pabs said:hi,
..thanks guys but I should've clarified that it's only the SIG K2 image gallery tab / option that isn't working. SIG ( both ) actually work fine in joomla and K2 articles and items, just not the image gallery feature.

Images load up ok into the right folder as designated, 'image gallery' title displays but no thumbs. Changing popup engines makes no difference. I've seen someone else also with identical problem.

sorry I didn't specify the exact issue more....

P

More
14 years 11 months ago #73101 by Jason Brown
Replied by Jason Brown on topic SIG pro issues still
I also have the same problem. I Just bought SIG pro and besides not showing the image gallery on the front end. The image gallery tab does not work on articles that I have supposidly uploaded.

Tomasz Bielinski said:Try to set in the article options: gallery "Show". My SIG Pro works fine after changing this (setting in the category and in the arcticle "like in category" is not enough). It is probably bug, I suppose....pabs said:hi,..thanks guys but I should've clarified that it's only the SIG K2 image gallery tab / option that isn't working. SIG ( both ) actually work fine in joomla and K2 articles and items, just not the image gallery feature.Images load up ok into the right folder as designated, 'image gallery' title displays but no thumbs. Changing popup engines makes no difference. I've seen someone else also with identical problem.sorry I didn't specify the exact issue more....P

• pabs11
More
14 years 10 months ago #73102 by pabs11
Replied by pabs11 on topic SIG pro issues still
no, no solution as far as I know, so far....

I'm currently asking over at joomlaworks forums for SIG

P

Fabio said:Any solution about this. ?? No only th \e gallery tab doesn't works; the JC$ editor appears to fail loading (doesn't show at all)

More
13 years 3 months ago #73103 by Linh Hoang
Replied by Linh Hoang on topic SIG pro issues still
I'm pretty upset now, why are they selling something that is so unstable? and not even giving any kind of support.