Keyword

You can also add Recaptcha in contact form too

More
14 years 8 months ago #73209 by MERINEO
ITS WORKING, thanks for help, for other users, i insert {captcha} not to:
components/com_contact/views/contact/tmpl/default_form.php
But to:/components/com_k2/templates/register.php

Thanks for your help :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• d.k.shukla
  • d.k.shukla's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #73210 by d.k.shukla
Replied by d.k.shukla on topic You can also add Recaptcha in contact form too
Hi
To add recaptcha on contact form you will require to modify components/com_contact/views/contact/tmpl/default_form.php and for adding recaptcha on registration you will require to modify components/com_k2/templates/register.php (Note: if you are using k2 registration otherwise you will require to modify different file)
I will hope it will help other user to understand well.

Shukla

Imrich Koval said:ITS WORKING, thanks for help, for other users, i insert {captcha} not to: components/com_contact/views/contact/tmpl/default_form.php
But to:/components/com_k2/templates/register.php

Thanks for your help :)

More
14 years 8 months ago #73211 by Daniel Westerdale
Replied by Daniel Westerdale on topic You can also add Recaptcha in contact form too
To try and resolve this issue I have tried to isolate K2

1) disabled reCAPTCHA in the K2 Params
2) plugin still enabled and untouched

Added a contact form for Me in a dummy main menu link
/public_html/components/com_user/views/login/tmpl/default_login.php
and added the {captcha) syntax
Result ... there is not even a glimmer of the reCAPTCHA graphic.
I wonder in this case if I am not modifying the correct form bacause I changed the label text for the
"Remember Me" checkbox and refreshed and nothing changed.....
I also noticed that under my installed template I have
/public_html/templates/rt_affinity_j15/html/com_user/login so now I think this might be he login form I need

UPDATE: Yes it was the wrong login form and I can see my reCAPTCHA graphic.. the issue looks like the K2 / reCAPTCHA integration

d.k.shukla said:Hi It is very unfortunate that this solution could not worked at your website.It is working normal at my website. I think that reason of sluggishness are following,
1- slow response of recaptcha.net website
2- css and template related issue
Please check your php error file.
It is better to check recaptcha functionality in different form other than k2 component, if it work fine then implement in k2 comment,please don't forget to disable recaptcha functionality in k2,please also get ensure that some other plug in not get installed which are using recaptcha.
I hope above may help you.
With best wishes.

Danel Westerdale said:Hi Well the feedback is Yes and No! Yes after setting auto verify I did have the reCAPTCHA graphic on my form. I was about to reply to you then I thought I better make absolutely certain......
I have now test it a number of times:
1) My site does appear more sluggish when rendering the form
2) when I input the contact form and press TAB to enter the 2nd Word in the reCAPTCHA graphic the reCAPTCHA graphic simply disappears ( without any postback involved)
3) The reCAPTCHA graphic and sometimes the submit button do NOT occasionally appear on the form when I ever refresh the form.

Regards

Daniel

d.k.shukla said:Hi I think you are doing everything correct except you are not selecting yes to auto verify in JEZ reCAPTCHA Integrator Plugin, After selecting it to yes,it will work. If you are facing any difficulty then please post your feedback. Best of luck. Shukla

Danel Westerdale said:Hi I have been following your excellent posts regarding enabling Recaptcha in K2 and I have stumbled across the issue whereby I can refresh the comment form for my post and the ReCaptcha graphic appears....then it promptly disappears before my users get a chance to complete form!. To recap my setup I have summarised my steps as follows:
Firstly, go to the recaptcha.net/ and create your reCAPTCHA Key for either you single domain or all domains (globally)

Go to www.joomlaez.com/ then download and install the JEZ reCAPTCHA Integrator Plugin
Now, login to your Joomla administration panel and navigate to Extensions -> Plugin Manager -> System - JEZ reCAPTCHA Integrator then configure JEZ reCAPTCHA Integrator plugin as following:

Enabled: Yes
reCAPTCHA Public Key: your public key
reCAPTCHA Private Key: your private key
Inclusion Syntax: Yes
Auto-verify: No

On the Joomla administration panel and navigate to Components -> K2 -> Parameters
Enable reCaptcha: Yes
reCaptcha public key: your public key
reCaptcha private key: your private key

Using your FTp client or SSH or whatever

edit /public_html/components/com_k2/templates/default/item_comments_form.php

Comment out lines 34-35 and add the {captcha} inclusion syntax as show in the attached item_comments_form.php form

Any ideas please?

More
14 years 8 months ago #73212 by Daniel Westerdale
Replied by Daniel Westerdale on topic You can also add Recaptcha in contact form too
Update 2:

I also put on a post the joomlaez.com forum to see if they had any insight.
They suggested that K2 already has support for reRECAPCHA so I would not need to install their plugin.....

Danel Westerdale said:To try and resolve this issue I have tried to isolate K2 1) disabled reCAPTCHA in the K2 Params 2) plugin still enabled and untouched

I wonder in this case if I am not modifying the correct form bacause I changed the label text for the
/public_html/templates/rt_affinity_j15/html/com_user/login so now I think this might be he login form I need

UPDATE: Yes it was the wrong login form and I can see my reCAPTCHA graphic.. the issue looks like the K2 / reCAPTCHA integration

d.k.shukla said:Hi It is very unfortunate that this solution could not worked at your website.It is working normal at my website. I think that reason of sluggishness are following, 1- slow response of recaptcha.net website 2- css and template related issue Please check your php error file.
It is better to check recaptcha functionality in different form other than k2 component, if it work fine then implement in k2 comment,please don't forget to disable recaptcha functionality in k2,please also get ensure that some other plug in not get installed which are using recaptcha.
With best wishes.

Danel Westerdale said:Hi Well the feedback is Yes and No! Yes after setting auto verify I did have the reCAPTCHA graphic on my form. I was about to reply to you then I thought I better make absolutely certain...... I have now test it a number of times: 1) My site does appear more sluggish when rendering the form 2) when I input the contact form and press TAB to enter the 2nd Word in the reCAPTCHA graphic the reCAPTCHA graphic simply disappears ( without any postback involved)
3) The reCAPTCHA graphic and sometimes the submit button do NOT occasionally appear on the form when I ever refresh the form.

Regards

Daniel

d.k.shukla said:Hi I think you are doing everything correct except you are not selecting yes to auto verify in JEZ reCAPTCHA Integrator Plugin, After selecting it to yes,it will work. If you are facing any difficulty then please post your feedback. Best of luck. Shukla Danel Westerdale said:Hi I have been following your excellent posts regarding enabling Recaptcha in K2 and I have stumbled across the issue whereby I can refresh the comment form for my post and the ReCaptcha graphic appears....then it promptly disappears before my users get a chance to complete form!. To recap my setup I have summarised my steps as follows: Firstly, go to the recaptcha.net/ and create your reCAPTCHA Key for either you single domain or all domains (globally) Go to www.joomlaez.com/ then download and install the JEZ reCAPTCHA Integrator Plugin
Now, login to your Joomla administration panel and navigate to Extensions -> Plugin Manager -> System - JEZ reCAPTCHA Integrator then configure JEZ reCAPTCHA Integrator plugin as following:

On the Joomla administration panel and navigate to Components -> K2 -> Parameters

Comment out lines 34-35 and add the {captcha} inclusion syntax as show in the attached item_comments_form.php form

Any ideas please?

More
14 years 8 months ago #73213 by Daniel Westerdale
Update 3:

I got reCaptcha working and have now posted a comment (to myself)...Yipee!
I had to modify /public_html/templates/rt_affinity_j15/html/com_k2/templates/default/item_comments_form.php

Now this begs a couple of questions that concern me

1) Why am I having to modify the k2 components under my chosen template and not centrally for all templates as in /public_html/components/com_k2/templates/default/item_comments_form.php. This explains why this form gets overlayed by the same form under the template
2) Does k2 have or have not support for reCAPTCHA i.e. do I need the joomlaez plugin after all?

Danel Westerdale said:Update 2:
I also put on a post the joomlaez.com forum to see if they had any insight.
They suggested that K2 already has support for reRECAPCHA so I would not need to install their plugin.....

Danel Westerdale said:To try and resolve this issue I have tried to isolate K2 1) disabled reCAPTCHA in the K2 Params 2) plugin still enabled and untouched

d.k.shukla said:Hi It is very unfortunate that this solution could not worked at your website.It is working normal at my website. I think that reason of sluggishness are following, 1- slow response of recaptcha.net website 2- css and template related issue Please check your php error file. It is better to check recaptcha functionality in different form other than k2 component, if it work fine then implement in k2 comment,please don't forget to disable recaptcha functionality in k2,please also get ensure that some other plug in not get installed which are using recaptcha.
With best wishes.

Danel Westerdale said:Hi Well the feedback is Yes and No! Yes after setting auto verify I did have the reCAPTCHA graphic on my form. I was about to reply to you then I thought I better make absolutely certain...... I have now test it a number of times: 1) My site does appear more sluggish when rendering the form 2) when I input the contact form and press TAB to enter the 2nd Word in the reCAPTCHA graphic the reCAPTCHA graphic simply disappears ( without any postback involved) 3) The reCAPTCHA graphic and sometimes the submit button do NOT occasionally appear on the form when I ever refresh the form.

Regards

Daniel

d.k.shukla said:Hi I think you are doing everything correct except you are not selecting yes to auto verify in JEZ reCAPTCHA Integrator Plugin, After selecting it to yes,it will work. If you are facing any difficulty then please post your feedback. Best of luck. Shukla Danel Westerdale said:Hi I have been following your excellent posts regarding enabling Recaptcha in K2 and I have stumbled across the issue whereby I can refresh the comment form for my post and the ReCaptcha graphic appears....then it promptly disappears before my users get a chance to complete form!. To recap my setup I have summarised my steps as follows: Firstly, go to the recaptcha.net/ and create your reCAPTCHA Key for either you single domain or all domains (globally) Go to www.joomlaez.com/ then download and install the JEZ reCAPTCHA Integrator Plugin Now, login to your Joomla administration panel and navigate to Extensions -> Plugin Manager -> System - JEZ reCAPTCHA Integrator then configure JEZ reCAPTCHA Integrator plugin as following:

Any ideas please?

• d.k.shukla
More
14 years 8 months ago #73214 by d.k.shukla
Hi Danel
I am happy to know that it is now working.
recaptcha included with k2 is working but it is not available to contact form and registration form so you will require some other anti spam solution.
to avoid conflict of k2 recaptcha and jez recaptcha, you will require to disable k2 recaptcha. I hope it will help you to get answer your questions.
Shukla

Danel Westerdale said:Update 3:
I got reCaptcha working and have now posted a comment (to myself)...Yipee!
I had to modify /public_html/templates/rt_affinity_j15/html/com_k2/templates/default/item_comments_form.php

1) Why am I having to modify the k2 components under my chosen template and not centrally for all templates as in /public_html/components/com_k2/templates/default/item_comments_form.php. This explains why this form gets overlayed by the same form under the template
2) Does k2 have or have not support for reCAPTCHA i.e. do I need the joomlaez plugin after all?

Danel Westerdale said:Update 2: I also put on a post the joomlaez.com forum to see if they had any insight.

Danel Westerdale said:To try and resolve this issue I have tried to isolate K2 1) disabled reCAPTCHA in the K2 Params 2) plugin still enabled and untouched Added a contact form for Me in a dummy main menu link

d.k.shukla said:Hi It is very unfortunate that this solution could not worked at your website.It is working normal at my website. I think that reason of sluggishness are following, 1- slow response of recaptcha.net website 2- css and template related issue Please check your php error file. It is better to check recaptcha functionality in different form other than k2 component, if it work fine then implement in k2 comment,please don't forget to disable recaptcha functionality in k2,please also get ensure that some other plug in not get installed which are using recaptcha. I hope above may help you.
With best wishes.

Danel Westerdale said:Hi Well the feedback is Yes and No! Yes after setting auto verify I did have the reCAPTCHA graphic on my form. I was about to reply to you then I thought I better make absolutely certain...... I have now test it a number of times: 1) My site does appear more sluggish when rendering the form 2) when I input the contact form and press TAB to enter the 2nd Word in the reCAPTCHA graphic the reCAPTCHA graphic simply disappears ( without any postback involved) 3) The reCAPTCHA graphic and sometimes the submit button do NOT occasionally appear on the form when I ever refresh the form.
Regards

Daniel

d.k.shukla said:Hi I think you are doing everything correct except you are not selecting yes to auto verify in JEZ reCAPTCHA Integrator Plugin, After selecting it to yes,it will work. If you are facing any difficulty then please post your feedback. Best of luck. Shukla Danel Westerdale said:Hi I have been following your excellent posts regarding enabling Recaptcha in K2 and I have stumbled across the issue whereby I can refresh the comment form for my post and the ReCaptcha graphic appears....then it promptly disappears before my users get a chance to complete form!. To recap my setup I have summarised my steps as follows: Firstly, go to the recaptcha.net/ and create your reCAPTCHA Key for either you single domain or all domains (globally) Go to www.joomlaez.com/ then download and install the JEZ reCAPTCHA Integrator Plugin Now, login to your Joomla administration panel and navigate to Extensions -> Plugin Manager -> System - JEZ reCAPTCHA Integrator then configure JEZ reCAPTCHA Integrator plugin as following:

Any ideas please?

More
14 years 8 months ago #73215 by Daniel Westerdale
Hi

Thanks Yes I agree but it does worry me that I am having to change my forms buried deep in the template. I think I might put a post on the forum to see what everyone thinks. I would prefer to have a template which relied on forms from the centrally installed K2 plugin rather any residing under the template.

cheers

Daniel

d.k.shukla said:Hi Danel I am happy to know that it is now working.
recaptcha included with k2 is working but it is not available to contact form and registration form so you will require some other anti spam solution.
to avoid conflict of k2 recaptcha and jez recaptcha, you will require to disable k2 recaptcha. I hope it will help you to get answer your questions.
Shukla

Danel Westerdale said:Update 3: I got reCaptcha working and have now posted a comment (to myself)...Yipee!

Danel Westerdale said:Update 2: I also put on a post the joomlaez.com forum to see if they had any insight. They suggested that K2 already has support for reRECAPCHA so I would not need to install their plugin.....

Danel Westerdale said:To try and resolve this issue I have tried to isolate K2 1) disabled reCAPTCHA in the K2 Params 2) plugin still enabled and untouched Added a contact form for Me in a dummy main menu link /public_html/components/com_user/views/login/tmpl/default_login.php

d.k.shukla said:Hi It is very unfortunate that this solution could not worked at your website.It is working normal at my website. I think that reason of sluggishness are following, 1- slow response of recaptcha.net website 2- css and template related issue Please check your php error file. It is better to check recaptcha functionality in different form other than k2 component, if it work fine then implement in k2 comment,please don't forget to disable recaptcha functionality in k2,please also get ensure that some other plug in not get installed which are using recaptcha. I hope above may help you. With best wishes.

Danel Westerdale said:Hi Well the feedback is Yes and No! Yes after setting auto verify I did have the reCAPTCHA graphic on my form. I was about to reply to you then I thought I better make absolutely certain...... I have now test it a number of times: 1) My site does appear more sluggish when rendering the form 2) when I input the contact form and press TAB to enter the 2nd Word in the reCAPTCHA graphic the reCAPTCHA graphic simply disappears ( without any postback involved) 3) The reCAPTCHA graphic and sometimes the submit button do NOT occasionally appear on the form when I ever refresh the form. Regards

Daniel

Any ideas please?

More
14 years 8 months ago #73216 by Daniel Westerdale
Unfortunately this is not the end of the protacted reCAPCHA/K2 saga.... Last night I deleted 900+ spam comments (mostly about Viagra!) and this morning the Spammers have been "kind enough" to replace them!
A quick test shows how easier they were able circumvent reCAPCHA.

1) Navigate to my home page
2) Enter a test comment but don't bother inputing the two words in the reCAPCHA graphic
3) Submit
4) Error "The captcha wasn't entered correctly. "reCAPTCHA said: incorrect-captcha-sol" the home page is bizarrely, now displayed again for a second time below the reCAPCHA graphic but this time without the reCAPCHA graphic
5) Repeat Step 2) and renter comment in the comments form that is now sitting below the first form.
6) Screen goes blank and I get: "Comment added! Refreshing page..." - . Note it does not navigate to my original home page which doesn't look good.

Despite the obvious failure to stop the Spammers I have couple of issues with this situation: 1) why is a 2nd copy of my home page displayed below the first and 2) It seems like two instances of item_comments_form.php are being used and I will need to include the reCAPCHA syntax in both which would be ridiculous

Any ideas anyone? I am willing to let others to test and can send the address via private email.

Daniel

Danel Westerdale said:Hi Thanks Yes I agree but it does worry me that I am having to change my forms buried deep in the template. I think I might put a post on the forum to see what everyone thinks. I would prefer to have a template which relied on forms from the centrally installed K2 plugin rather any residing under the template.

cheers

Daniel

d.k.shukla said:Hi Danel I am happy to know that it is now working. recaptcha included with k2 is working but it is not available to contact form and registration form so you will require some other anti spam solution. to avoid conflict of k2 recaptcha and jez recaptcha, you will require to disable k2 recaptcha. I hope it will help you to get answer your questions.
Shukla

Danel Westerdale said:Update 3: I got reCaptcha working and have now posted a comment (to myself)...Yipee! I had to modify /public_html/templates/rt_affinity_j15/html/com_k2/templates/default/item_comments_form.php

Danel Westerdale said:Update 2: I also put on a post the joomlaez.com forum to see if they had any insight. They suggested that K2 already has support for reRECAPCHA so I would not need to install their plugin.....
Danel Westerdale said:To try and resolve this issue I have tried to isolate K2 1) disabled reCAPTCHA in the K2 Params 2) plugin still enabled and untouched Added a contact form for Me in a dummy main menu link /public_html/components/com_user/views/login/tmpl/default_login.php and added the {captcha) syntax ......

d.k.shukla said:Hi It is very unfortunate that this solution could not worked at your website.It is working normal at my website. I think that reason of sluggishness are following, 1- slow response of recaptcha.net website 2- css and template related issue Please check your php error file. It is better to check recaptcha functionality in different form other than k2 component, if it work fine then implement in k2 comment,please don't forget to disable recaptcha functionality in k2,please also get ensure that some other plug in not get installed which are using recaptcha. I hope above may help you. With best wishes.
Danel Westerdale said:Hi Well the feedback is Yes and No! Yes after setting auto verify I did have the reCAPTCHA graphic on my form. I was about to reply to you then I thought I better make absolutely certain...... I have now test it a number of times: 1) My site does appear more sluggish when rendering the form 2) when I input the contact form and press TAB to enter the 2nd Word in the reCAPTCHA graphic the reCAPTCHA graphic simply disappears ( without any postback involved) 3) The reCAPTCHA graphic and sometimes the submit button do NOT occasionally appear on the form when I ever refresh the form. Regards Daniel

d.k.shukla said:Hi I think you are doing everything correct except you are not selecting yes to auto verify in JEZ reCAPTCHA Integrator Plugin, After selecting it to yes,it will work. If you are facing any difficulty then please post your feedback. Best of luck. Shukla Danel Westerdale said:Hi I have been following your excellent posts regarding enabling Recaptcha in K2 and I have stumbled across the issue whereby I can refresh the comment form for my post and the ReCaptcha graphic appears....then it promptly disappears before my users get a chance to complete form!. To recap my setup I have summarised my steps as follows: Firstly, go to the recaptcha.net/ and create your reCAPTCHA Key for either you single domain or all domains (globally) Go to www.joomlaez.com/ then download and install the JEZ reCAPTCHA Integrator Plugin Now, login to your Joomla administration panel and navigate to Extensions -> Plugin Manager -> System - JEZ reCAPTCHA Integrator then configure JEZ reCAPTCHA Integrator plugin as following: Enabled: Yes reCAPTCHA Public Key: your public key

Any ideas please?

• d.k.shukla
More
14 years 8 months ago #73217 by d.k.shukla
Hi Danel
You are right,there are some problem in jez plugin, it seems that it is not dealing with recaptcha errors correctly. Sorry I don't have enough knowledge to fix plug in
I will appreciate if somebody can fix plug in functionality. Looking forward community support
With best wishes.
Shukla
Danel Westerdale said:Unfortunately this is not the end of the protacted reCAPCHA/K2 saga.... Last night I deleted 900+ spam comments (mostly about Viagra!) and this morning the Spammers have been "kind enough" to replace them! A quick test shows how easier they were able circumvent reCAPCHA.

1) Navigate to my home page
2) Enter a test comment but don't bother inputing the two words in the reCAPCHA graphic
3) Submit
4) Error "The captcha wasn't entered correctly. "reCAPTCHA said: incorrect-captcha-sol" the home page is bizarrely, now displayed again for a second time below the reCAPCHA graphic but this time without the reCAPCHA graphic
5) Repeat Step 2) and renter comment in the comments form that is now sitting below the first form.
6) Screen goes blank and I get: "Comment added! Refreshing page..." - . Note it does not navigate to my original home page which doesn't look good.

Despite the obvious failure to stop the Spammers I have couple of issues with this situation: 1) why is a 2nd copy of my home page displayed below the first and 2) It seems like two instances of item_comments_form.php are being used and I will need to include the reCAPCHA syntax in both which would be ridiculous

Any ideas anyone? I am willing to let others to test and can send the address via private email.

Daniel

Danel Westerdale said:Hi Thanks Yes I agree but it does worry me that I am having to change my forms buried deep in the template. I think I might put a post on the forum to see what everyone thinks. I would prefer to have a template which relied on forms from the centrally installed K2 plugin rather any residing under the template.
cheers

Daniel

d.k.shukla said:Hi Danel I am happy to know that it is now working. recaptcha included with k2 is working but it is not available to contact form and registration form so you will require some other anti spam solution. to avoid conflict of k2 recaptcha and jez recaptcha, you will require to disable k2 recaptcha. I hope it will help you to get answer your questions. Shukla

Danel Westerdale said:Update 3: I got reCaptcha working and have now posted a comment (to myself)...Yipee! I had to modify /public_html/templates/rt_affinity_j15/html/com_k2/templates/default/item_comments_form.php Now this begs a couple of questions that concern me

Danel Westerdale said:Update 2: I also put on a post the joomlaez.com forum to see if they had any insight. They suggested that K2 already has support for reRECAPCHA so I would not need to install their plugin..... Danel Westerdale said:To try and resolve this issue I have tried to isolate K2 1) disabled reCAPTCHA in the K2 Params 2) plugin still enabled and untouched Added a contact form for Me in a dummy main menu link /public_html/components/com_user/views/login/tmpl/default_login.php and added the {captcha) syntax ...... Result ... there is not even a glimmer of the reCAPTCHA graphic.

d.k.shukla said:Hi It is very unfortunate that this solution could not worked at your website.It is working normal at my website. I think that reason of sluggishness are following, 1- slow response of recaptcha.net website 2- css and template related issue Please check your php error file. It is better to check recaptcha functionality in different form other than k2 component, if it work fine then implement in k2 comment,please don't forget to disable recaptcha functionality in k2,please also get ensure that some other plug in not get installed which are using recaptcha. I hope above may help you. With best wishes. Danel Westerdale said:Hi Well the feedback is Yes and No! Yes after setting auto verify I did have the reCAPTCHA graphic on my form. I was about to reply to you then I thought I better make absolutely certain...... I have now test it a number of times: 1) My site does appear more sluggish when rendering the form 2) when I input the contact form and press TAB to enter the 2nd Word in the reCAPTCHA graphic the reCAPTCHA graphic simply disappears ( without any postback involved) 3) The reCAPTCHA graphic and sometimes the submit button do NOT occasionally appear on the form when I ever refresh the form. Regards Daniel
d.k.shukla said:Hi I think you are doing everything correct except you are not selecting yes to auto verify in JEZ reCAPTCHA Integrator Plugin, After selecting it to yes,it will work. If you are facing any difficulty then please post your feedback. Best of luck. Shukla Danel Westerdale said:Hi I have been following your excellent posts regarding enabling Recaptcha in K2 and I have stumbled across the issue whereby I can refresh the comment form for my post and the ReCaptcha graphic appears....then it promptly disappears before my users get a chance to complete form!. To recap my setup I have summarised my steps as follows: Firstly, go to the recaptcha.net/ and create your reCAPTCHA Key for either you single domain or all domains (globally) Go to www.joomlaez.com/ then download and install the JEZ reCAPTCHA Integrator Plugin Now, login to your Joomla administration panel and navigate to Extensions -> Plugin Manager -> System - JEZ reCAPTCHA Integrator then configure JEZ reCAPTCHA Integrator plugin as following: Enabled: Yes reCAPTCHA Public Key: your public key reCAPTCHA Private Key: your private key

Any ideas please?

More
14 years 5 months ago #73218 by eliza sahoo
Replied by eliza sahoo on topic You can also add Recaptcha in contact form too
You can use this code for entire application, even if your page contains multiple forms and they have different IDs. Just put this code inside a common js file and include it in every page.

$(function() {

$("form").bind("keypress", function(e) {
if (e.keyCode == 13) return false;
});

});