Keyword

Calendar Module Bug

• Serg Dunaev
  • Serg Dunaev's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 11 months ago #73901 by Serg Dunaev
Calendar Module Bug was created by Serg Dunaev
At change of month in a calendar on << or >> navigation of a site is suddenly lost and calendar stands out in the ugly form with coding ISO-8859-5
The same occurs at attempt to open the reference in calendar << or >> in a new window
See www.ivadm.ivanovo.ru/kohma

and
my attachment file (screenshot)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #73902 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Calendar Module Bug
Hi. Your page works fine, i don't see any problem. The link is supposed to do an ajax request you cannot open it in new tab.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
14 years 1 month ago #73903 by jason mackenzie
Replied by jason mackenzie on topic Calendar Module Bug
Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. Your page works fine, i don't see any problem. The link is supposed to do an ajax request you cannot open it in new tab.

At change of month in a calendar on or >> navigation of a site is suddenly lost and calendar stands out in the ugly form with coding ISO-8859-5

same problem updated to 2.3 to solve this, only works on the homepage.
The same occurs at attempt to open the reference in calendar or >> in a new window

More
14 years 1 month ago #73904 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Calendar Module Bug
Hi. You probably have a javascript error in your site preventing the ajax request to work properly. Please check your page for javascript errors.

jason mackenzie said:Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. Your page works fine, i don't see any problem. The link is supposed to do an ajax request you cannot open it in new tab.

At change of month in a calendar on or >> navigation of a site is suddenly lost and calendar stands out in the ugly form with coding ISO-8859-5

same problem updated to 2.3 to solve this, only works on the homepage.
The same occurs at attempt to open the reference in calendar or >> in a new window

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)