Keyword

K2-AllVideo3.1-Problem

• Steffen Fahl
  • Steffen Fahl's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 10 months ago #75722 by Steffen Fahl
K2-AllVideo3.1-Problem was created by Steffen Fahl
I have just installed Joomla, K2 and AllVideo3.1 and admit, being not so much experienced with any of those progs.

I have first installed K2 than AllVideos 3.1. I have assured, that both were activated. When I open a new Item I find the Video-tab I need. but there is also a warning that seem to relate to the AllVideoproblems:
"Warning: Parameter 2 to plgContentJw_allvideos::onPrepareContent() expected to be a reference, value given in /users/ohg-bio/www/Joomla/libraries/joomla/event/event.php on line 67"

There are three way to add Videos. Since I want to show swf-files and dont want to use Videos from thirdparty-Providers like Youtube etc. there are two options of interest for me. The option to upload and perhaps as workaround the option to link a Video from a certrain URL (which I tried to use for the link to a folder in my HP-server).

Beside the Form for upload is an Button "browse" but no for the upload, as it is f.i. when I install modules in Joomla. But when I try to open the Video in the HP, no Videoplayer is opend at all. An empty page opens with the "404 - Item not found"-Alert.

When I try to use the remote-link function to link with the complete URL of another folder of my
Server, I get another Warning displayed:

"Warning: Parameter 2 to plgContentJw_allvideos::onPrepareContent() expected to be a reference, value given in /users/ohg-bio/www/Joomla/libraries/joomla/event/event.php on line 67

Warning: Parameter 2 to plgContentEmailCloak() expected to be a reference, value given in /users/ohg-bio/www/Joomla/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php on line 136

Warning: Parameter 2 to plgContentLoadModule() expected to be a reference, value given in /users/ohg-bio/www/Joomla/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php on line 136

Warning: Parameter 2 to plgContentPagebreak() expected to be a reference, value given in /users/ohg-bio/www/Joomla/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php on line 136

Warning: Parameter 2 to plgContentNavigation() expected to be a reference, value given in /users/ohg-bio/www/Joomla/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php on line 136

Warning: Parameter 2 to plgContentVote() expected to be a reference, value given in /users/ohg-bio/www/Joomla/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php on line 136

Warning: Parameter 2 to plgContentJw_allvideos::onPrepareContent() expected to be a reference, value given in /users/ohg-bio/www/Joomla/libraries/joomla/event/event.php on line 67

Warning: Parameter 2 to plgContentEmailCloak() expected to be a reference, value given in /users/ohg-bio/www/Joomla/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php on line 136

Warning: Parameter 2 to plgContentLoadModule() expected to be a reference, value given in /users/ohg-bio/www/Joomla/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php on line 136

Warning: Parameter 2 to plgContentPagebreak() expected to be a reference, value given in /users/ohg-bio/www/Joomla/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php on line 136"

I hope this is caused just by any stupid mistake of a Joomla Greenhorn like me and would be happy, if any one can help with a hint on what I have missed.
best
Steffen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #75723 by Carl v Ossietzky
Replied by Carl v Ossietzky on topic K2-AllVideo3.1-Problem
i have exactly the same problem... please help.

More
14 years 8 months ago #75724 by Rene Dirks
Replied by Rene Dirks on topic K2-AllVideo3.1-Problem
I have also this issue, please help.

More
14 years 7 months ago #75725 by Daniel Martinez
Replied by Daniel Martinez on topic K2-AllVideo3.1-Problem
I am looking into this further, but having received a similar error, I believe that this is due to using the latest version of PHP. I found a workaround for that issue here code.google.com/p/joomlaworks/issues/detail?id=1

I'll let you know what I find in a bit.

update: So after going in and looking at the code it would seem that it is indeed the same sort of error.

function onPrepareContent( &$article, &$params, $limitstart ){
This is the line of code that I had to edit, taking out the & for the two first parameters passed into the function. You should be able to find this in /home/jmi/public_html/plugins/content/jw_allvideos.php on or around line 22.

Although I am not going to test it, another possible solution might be to downgrade the version of PHP.

From the errors listed in the original post, it looks like the rest of the errors are from Joomla! itself which may or may not be fixed by the joomla_php53test.zip mentioned on the other webpage. I did not run into those issues so I can't really say much about it. Sorry.

More
13 years 4 months ago #75726 by stavroch
Replied by stavroch on topic K2-AllVideo3.1-Problem
any news about that

Warning: Parameter 3 to mb_videobot() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/XXX/public_html/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php on line 136