Keyword

Bug in the search plugin

• Ivo Apostolov
  • Ivo Apostolov's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #77553 by Ivo Apostolov
Bug in the search plugin was created by Ivo Apostolov
Try searching with the standard Joomla! search with debug ON.I am getting:500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1140 - Mixing of GROUP columns (MIN(),MAX(),COUNT(),...) with no GROUP columns is
illegal if there is no GROUP BY clause SQL=SELECT COUNT(id) as counter,
userName, userID, commentEmail FROM jos_k2_comments WHERE userID > 0
AND published = 1 LIMIT 0, 5Using MySQLi
MySQL 5.0.45PHP 5.2.6Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS)When debug is turned off, the search does not return any results.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #77554 by Fernando P
Replied by Fernando P on topic Bug in the search plugin
I'm having exactly the same problem. Any solutions yet?

No k2 results on normal mode, and this errorwith debug ON

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1210 - Incorrect arguments to MATCH SQL=SELECT i.title AS title, i.metadesc, i.metakey, c.name as section, i.image_caption, i.image_credits, i.video_caption, i.video_credits, i.extra_fields_search, tags.name as tag, i.created, CONCAT(i.introtext, i.fulltext) AS text, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(i.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(':', i.id, i.alias) ELSE i.id END as slug, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(c.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(':', c.id, c.alias) ELSE c.id END as catslug FROM jos_k2_items AS i INNER JOIN jos_k2_categories AS c ON c.id=i.catid AND c.access <= 18 LEFT JOIN jos_k2_tags_xref tags_xref ON tags_xref.itemID = i.id LEFT JOIN jos_k2_tags tags ON tags.id = tags_xref.tagID WHERE MATCH(i.title, i.introtext, i.`fulltext`,tags.name,i.extra_fields_search,i.image_caption,i.image_credits,i.video_caption,i.video_credits,i.metadesc,i.metakey) AGAINST ('clara') AND i.trash = 0 AND i.published = 1 AND i.access <= 1 AND c.published = 1 AND c.access <= 1 AND c.trash = 0 GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.created DESC LIMIT 0, 50

More
14 years 7 months ago #77555 by Fernando P
Replied by Fernando P on topic Bug in the search plugin
I'm using:

Joomla 1.5.15
MySQL 5.1.30
PHP 5.2.9
Apache 2.2.11

Fernando P said:I'm having exactly the same problem. Any solutions yet?
No k2 results on normal mode, and this errorwith debug ON

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1210 - Incorrect arguments to MATCH SQL=SELECT i.title AS title, i.metadesc, i.metakey, c.name as section, i.image_caption, i.image_credits, i.video_caption, i.video_credits, i.extra_fields_search, tags.name as tag, i.created, CONCAT(i.introtext, i.fulltext) AS text, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(i.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(':', i.id, i.alias) ELSE i.id END as slug, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(c.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(':', c.id, c.alias) ELSE c.id END as catslug FROM jos_k2_items AS i INNER JOIN jos_k2_categories AS c ON c.id=i.catid AND c.access <= 18 LEFT JOIN jos_k2_tags_xref tags_xref ON tags_xref.itemID = i.id LEFT JOIN jos_k2_tags tags ON tags.id = tags_xref.tagID WHERE MATCH(i.title, i.introtext, i.`fulltext`,tags.name,i.extra_fields_search,i.image_caption,i.image_credits,i.video_caption,i.video_credits,i.metadesc,i.metakey) AGAINST ('clara') AND i.trash = 0 AND i.published = 1 AND i.access <= 1 AND c.published = 1 AND c.access <= 1 AND c.trash = 0 GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.created DESC LIMIT 0, 50

More
14 years 7 months ago #77556 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Bug in the search plugin
Hi. OK found the bug. Go to K2 search plugin and set "Enable searching in tags" to "No". This way search will work again. This parameter will be removed from the plugin. Thank you all for reporting this issue to us.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
14 years 7 months ago #77557 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic Bug in the search plugin
I ran a test at K2Joom.com with Enable searching in tags to YES.

My page: Project E-Store Part 2 has tags in it.
I then search using keywords such as part 2 and it finds the item.

It would also be great to know how to set the page correctly when no results are found.
For example a search at K2Koom.com for K2_content shows no result, but also not any header to say Search produced no results. Where can I modify that?

Thanks.

I then set searching in tags to NO.
Clear cache
Search the same words and the item is still displayed.

Seems to have no effect for me.

• John Christy valentine
More
14 years 7 months ago #77558 by John Christy valentine
Replied by John Christy valentine on topic Bug in the search plugin
Hi, I want search plugin to work with "Enable searching in tags"

Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. OK found the bug. Go to K2 search plugin and set "Enable searching in tags" to "No". This way search will work again. This parameter will be removed from the plugin. Thank you all for reporting this issue to us.

More
14 years 7 months ago #77559 by Pomba
Replied by Pomba on topic Bug in the search plugin
At the K2 Search Plugin I can only find "Search Limit" (50) - no other parameters?

More
14 years 7 months ago #77560 by Simon Wells
Here is a screen shot of my K2 Search Plugin

Pomba said:

At the K2 Search Plugin I can only find "Search Limit" (50) - no other parameters?

More
14 years 7 months ago #77561 by Pomba
Replied by Pomba on topic Bug in the search plugin
I find that very wierd. I have the exact same as your screenshot - minus the Tag-searching-opinion. =o

K2Joom said:Here is a screen shot of my K2 Search Plugin

Pomba said:

More
14 years 7 months ago #77562 by Simon Wells
Which version of K2 are you running?

Pomba said:I find that very wierd. I have the exact same as your screenshot - minus the Tag-searching-opinion. =o
K2Joom said:Here is a screen shot of my K2 Search Plugin

Pomba said: