Keyword

[SOLVED] Problem uploading images. Images not displayed.

• rick_blaine
  • rick_blaine's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago #77643 by rick_blaine
I'm trying to add an image to an article through the Image feature (not through JCE on the content one). It does not upload/show after clicking on Apply/Save. Does anyone what am I doing wrong? I've checked permissions and read through the forum but haven't found an answer.
Here's my config:
Joomla 1.5.15
SIG Pro 2.0.4
K2 2.2

Cheers to everyone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #77644 by GWS-Desk
Hello,
What happens if you save an article without images..is the article saved without images? Is your folder "media" writable" ?

Leo 8)

• rick_blaine
  • rick_blaine's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago #77645 by rick_blaine
Hi Leo,

Thanks for your tip, I had actually the right permission for "media", "Media/k2" and "media/k2/items" but I had forgotten to check a couple of folders under Items, both "cache" and "src". I can't remember it that was specified after the installation, but once it's done, I have no further issues uploading images.

Cheers again, it was of great help!

More
14 years 2 months ago #77646 by Jeff Swope
I'm having this same problem - i wish i knew what to change permissions on. The directories for joomla are all correct and the /media folder and folders are too for K2. What else is there?!

las2conB said:Hi Leo,
Thanks for your tip, I had actually the right permission for "media", "Media/k2" and "media/k2/items" but I had forgotten to check a couple of folders under Items, both "cache" and "src". I can't remember it that was specified after the installation, but once it's done, I have no further issues uploading images.

Cheers again, it was of great help!