Keyword

Upgrading to v2.2 - no images showing

• Chris Castell
  • Chris Castell's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago #78622 by Chris Castell
Upgrading to v2.2 - no images showing was created by Chris Castell
I've just tried upgrading from K2 v 2.0 (stable) to v2.2 (stable) and run into a snag..

I have JCE extended utilities which (among other things) I use to upload and manage images within the content items which has worked fine with v2.0.

However on upgrading to v2,2, none of the image show on the front end. They are visible in the back and if editing from the front end are still showing in the edit window.. BUT on viewing the webpage they don't show - in fact it appears that all the html/code referring to the images has been stripped from the page??

Edit to add:

Having now had a bit more time to test on a fresh local install... K2 2.2 does not appear to work with JCE Image manager ... as soon as I add an image in the back end I start getting java errors (IE) or in Firefox it appears to get 'stuck' "transferring data from host" - either way neither will save the page.

Remove the image and saves ok... so at a rough guess K2 2.2 woon't work with JCE Image Manager (extended). This did work perfectly so has broken between 2.0 and 2.2... any thoughts, anyone...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #78623 by d.k.shukla
Replied by d.k.shukla on topic Upgrading to v2.2 - no images showing
Hi
K2 update from ver 2.1 to 2.2 is working fine, please check your setting, don't use automatically word count feature in intro text. don't put any number in setting box,
I hope it will help you

• Chris Castell
More
14 years 7 months ago #78624 by Chris Castell
Replied by Chris Castell on topic Upgrading to v2.2 - no images showing
I'm afraid I don't follow you... I'm not using the intro text box in test and have (to my knowledge) never used the auto word count - where is this configured? I can't see that have a bearing on the integration with JCE to be honest, but I'm prepared to test anything!!

More
14 years 7 months ago #78625 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic Upgrading to v2.2 - no images showing
Hi Chris,

Which version of JCE are you using?

Regards,

K2Joom

Chris Castell said:I'm afraid I don't follow you... I'm not using the intro text box in test and have (to my knowledge) never used the auto word count - where is this configured? I can't see that have a bearing on the integration with JCE to be honest, but I'm prepared to test anything!!

• Chris Castell
More
14 years 6 months ago #78626 by Chris Castell
Replied by Chris Castell on topic Upgrading to v2.2 - no images showing
Editor - JCE 1.5.2
Component Version 157
Plugin Version 154
and JCE Utilities 2.2.0