Keyword

'One css per k2 template' plugin

• Jiliko.net
  • Jiliko.net's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
More
14 years 7 months ago #79545 by Jiliko.net
'One css per k2 template' plugin was created by Jiliko.net
This plugin allows a specfic css file to be loaded for each k2 category.

It's available here :
www.jiliko.net/extensions/css4k2

VERSION 1.2.5
- K2 templates can now be used in the K2 'templates' directory or in the 'html/com_k2/templates' Joomla! template directory. The plugin searches the K2 template in both of them. Your K2 template name has to be unique.
- The plugin is now compatible with the 'Admin Templates' featured extension available here : www.jiliko.net/extensions/admin-templates.

VERSION 1.2.4 (No one has seen it, and you ?)

- You can now use a custom css for the K2 default template

VERSION 1.2.3 (2010-07-31)
- New 'Allow multi css' option that enables each K2 category template css to be loaded on multi-categories layouts.
- English & french translations added

VERSION : v1.2.2 (2010-04-12)
- Css file path forced with '/' and not depending on webserver os
- Obsolete commented code deleted

If you use IIS, update !

VERSION : v1.2.1 (2010-03-12)
- Adding mandatory K2 plugin property to avoid back-office notice (Thx to GreenDome)

VERSION : v1.2 (2010-2-27)- New parameter : Force Original Theme -> If set to 'yes', the original theme of the category is loaded even if the category inherits from another one- New parameter : Force Default Theme -> If set to 'yes ' AND 'Force Original Theme' too, the original theme of the category is loaded even if it's the k2 default themeOlivier
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #79546 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic 'One css per k2 template' plugin
Great update, seems to be working.

More
14 years 6 months ago #79547 by GreenDome
Replied by GreenDome on topic 'One css per k2 template' plugin
I have successfully installed the plugin but when edit a category that uses this plugin i get an error message:

Notice: Undefined property: plgK2OneCssPerK2Template::$pluginName in /var/www/mysite/administrator/components/com_k2/lib/k2plugin.php on line 26

Any ideas why?

Thanks
GD

• Jiliko.net
  • Platinum Member
More
14 years 6 months ago #79548 by Jiliko.net
Replied by Jiliko.net on topic 'One css per k2 template' plugin
I check that today

Does the bug affect all your categories using the plugin ?

Do you have a specific configuration ?

Olivier

GreenDome said:I have successfully installed the plugin but when edit a category that uses this plugin i get an error message:
Notice: Undefined property: plgK2OneCssPerK2Template::$pluginName in /var/www/mysite/administrator/components/com_k2/lib/k2plugin.php on line 26

Any ideas why?

Thanks
GD

More
14 years 6 months ago #79549 by GreenDome
Thanks for the reply.

All my categories are using this plugin but if i change the template to --use default-- i still get the same error message.

In terms of configuration, no specific settings, some categories are using 'Inherit parameter options from category' and some aren't.

However, the plugin works fine in the front-end just curious why this error message is showing in the back-end only.

Many Thanks
GD

Olivier Nolbert said:I check that today
Does the bug affect all your categories using the plugin ?

Do you have a specific configuration ?

Olivier

GreenDome said:I have successfully installed the plugin but when edit a category that uses this plugin i get an error message: Notice: Undefined property: plgK2OneCssPerK2Template::$pluginName in /var/www/mysite/administrator/components/com_k2/lib/k2plugin.php on line 26

Any ideas why?

Thanks
GD

More
14 years 6 months ago #79550 by GreenDome
Hi Olivier,

Slight different question but related to this plugin, hope you can help:

Currently K2 is using the template_css.css for h1, h2, h3, h4, h5 tags but how do i override these tags for one css per k2 template files?

I added the new css stuff to mytmpl_style.css for example but the override didn't work. So K2 is still picking up the css values from template_css.css file.

Thank you in advance.
GD

• Jiliko.net
  • Platinum Member
More
14 years 6 months ago #79551 by Jiliko.net
Can you paste your website link ?

May be the k2 category css file is not loaded or there's a mismatch in it.

Olivier

GreenDome said:Hi Olivier,
Slight different question but related to this plugin, hope you can help:

Currently K2 is using the template_css.css for h1, h2, h3, h4, h5 tags but how do i override these tags for one css per k2 template files?

I added the new css stuff to mytmpl_style.css for example but the override didn't work. So K2 is still picking up the css values from template_css.css file.

Thank you in advance.
GD

More
14 years 6 months ago #79552 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic 'One css per k2 template' plugin
Hi Guys,

I have seen this before with some templates.
Sorry, I did find a fix but thought it was special to me due to the large number of K2 and Templates that were linked, but I cant remember how I solved this, but it is possible.

It should be possible to take css from your joomla template and get k2 template to overide it.
Do you have any overide statements in your css?

Simon

Olivier Nolbert said:Can you paste your website link ?
May be the k2 category css file is not loaded or there's a mismatch in it.

Olivier

GreenDome said:Hi Olivier, Slight different question but related to this plugin, hope you can help:

Thank you in advance.
GD

• Jiliko.net
  • Platinum Member
More
14 years 6 months ago #79553 by Jiliko.net
GreenDome,

I've updated the original post with v1.2.1 which should correct the problem.

Olivier

GreenDome said:I have successfully installed the plugin but when edit a category that uses this plugin i get an error message:

Any ideas why?

Thanks
GD

More
14 years 6 months ago #79554 by GreenDome
Olivier,

Thank for the updated version, i have installed but it hasn't made any difference or maybe its me :(

The site is currently on a test server but i have attached a screen shot. I am trying to change the links on the 'more...' section as they are currently too big and spaced out. Looking at firebug its uses the H3 from template_css.css file. However, this category uses its own cs_style.css file which seems to be working fine.

When i add the H3 setting to cs_style.css file, it dont override the template_css.css file :(

Many Thanks
GD