Keyword

Menus not displaying Correctly at times

• JustMe
  • JustMe's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #79694 by JustMe
Joomla Version 1.5.15Template - JA_PurityI am having an issue with my members using IE. A member added his article with the show more option inserted. Now when members click on the show more option it will show the complete article but the menus on the left are now shifted to below the last line of the article. So it seems that the body is now to wide to fit the menus into the left column as they should be. It works 100% when using Firefox. See attached images   We also have the same issue on a few of the other menus as well
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JustMe
More
14 years 6 months ago #79695 by JustMe
Replied by JustMe on topic Menus not displaying Correctly at times
It would now seem that when using IE and I post a new article with an image it will only allow me to post a line of text under the image and nothing more. However when doing this using FireFox I can post the full article with multiple images. When I view this article using FireFox it works 100%. However if I view it again using IE it will only show up until the text line just under said image. The menu's on the menus on the left will also not show?

Unfortunately I cannot post a link to this site as it is situated behind a firewall. Please I need some serious help with this issue as I am supposed to launch the site next week.

• JustMe
More
14 years 6 months ago #79696 by JustMe
Please see screen captures of this problem using IE and then Firefox
Attachments:

• JustMe
More
14 years 6 months ago #79697 by JustMe
I am very disappointed that I was not even afforded a reply to this issue. I have just done a clean install of Joomla and the only other thing I have added is K2 and the problem still persists. So in short looks like I am better off just walking away from K2