Keyword

Add Google Adsense into the content of my articles?

• yaksushi
  • yaksushi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
More
14 years 6 months ago #79747 by yaksushi
I would like to add the google adsense code into my articles, is there a way to do this?  I get better results when the code is inside the  articles vs in another module on the side or top of the article.  Any help would be much appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• yaksushi
  • Premium Member
More
14 years 6 months ago #79748 by yaksushi
Bump..... how is everyone else doing this?

• yaksushi
  • Premium Member
More
14 years 6 months ago #79749 by yaksushi
Thanks for the reply Michael, but I'm a little confused on what to do. Could you break it down for me on exactly how to do what you say?

Michael said:Hi Mark. Have you tried using embeding your custome module into content using {loadposition modulePosition} plugin?You'll have to create custome html module and save it with custom module position. Then in your article add this code : {loadposition modulePosition}. Try and let me know.

• yaksushi
  • Premium Member
More
14 years 6 months ago #79750 by yaksushi
Ok did that but it dosent work, have you tried to do this with adsense?

Michael said:Hi Mark, I have this short video tutorial to show how it's done. Check it out and let me know.

More
14 years 6 months ago #79751 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic Add Google Adsense into the content of my articles?
Hi MArk,

Curious as to why you get better results adding to an item as opposed to a module, as they would be using the same code?

I use Adsense in various modules positions without any noticable problems, so I wuld like to look into this.

Simon
K2Joom.com

• yaksushi
  • Premium Member
More
14 years 6 months ago #79752 by yaksushi
Are you using a custom module? I'm using a module called easy adsense could this be why it's not calling the module correctly?

K2Joom said:Hi MArk,
Curious as to why you get better results adding to an item as opposed to a module, as they would be using the same code?

I use Adsense in various modules positions without any noticable problems, so I wuld like to look into this.

Simon
K2Joom.com

More
14 years 4 months ago #79753 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic Add Google Adsense into the content of my articles?
@Chris @Mark

I delete the previous 2 posts which contained a link that auto started a virus scanner that also showed my systems files and prompted to download a file.

For security and user safety it has been removed.

Mark, in case you intentions were good, sorry but the links had to go, please check your links after submitting comments to ensure they point to the correct location, you always have 15 minutes to update your post.
If it were intentional, then please take this as freindly warning, that your account could be locked if further virus links are found.

Simon Wells
K2 Support

• yaksushi
  • Premium Member
More
14 years 4 months ago #79754 by yaksushi
the links to my site were bad?

Simon Wells (K2 Support) said:@Chris @Mark
I delete the previous 2 posts which contained a link that auto started a virus scanner that also showed my systems files and prompted to download a file.

For security and user safety it has been removed.

Mark, in case you intentions were good, sorry but the links had to go, please check your links after submitting comments to ensure they point to the correct location, you always have 15 minutes to update your post.
If it were intentional, then please take this as freindly warning, that your account could be locked if further virus links are found.

Simon Wells
K2 Support

• NUNO ALEXANDRE NOGUEIRA
More
13 years 8 months ago #79755 by NUNO ALEXANDRE NOGUEIRA
Replied by NUNO ALEXANDRE NOGUEIRA on topic Add Google Adsense into the content of my articles?
Hi,

Did anyone find a solution to insert google ads inside K2 items?

More
13 years 8 months ago #79756 by rashmani
Hi there,

I use J-Google Adsense module and plugin: create your adsense module, publish it even w/o position, then using the plugin, just insert {module 999} in your article, where 999 is your module ID. And you're done.

HTH

rash*

Nuno Nogueira said:

Hi,

Did anyone find a solution to insert google ads inside K2 items?