Keyword

Running an online store with K2 and Virtuemart

More
14 years 4 months ago #79844 by Bob Hinman
Replied by Bob Hinman on topic Running an online store with K2 and Virtuemart
Kindly, because I value opinion and contribution. In my opinion, programmatically speaking; this should be an OR statement, not an AND statement. I am not married to K2 yet, so I guess I don't "use" it yet. I'm trying it and testing it. I have hopes for an optimal solution, thus I contribute (post) when and where I can. Perhaps his case is similar?

Anthony Antonellis said:Further, if you have nothing to add working towards a solution, and are no longer a K2 user I am not sure why you continue to post.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #79845 by jasonruels
Replied by jasonruels on topic Running an online store with K2 and Virtuemart
Eorisis said:if you find customizing the Virtuemart templates hard, then I don't know what to say :) really ! and remember, using virtuemart only for it's functions, you will still need to create a complete product list and categories.
this means, you are not going to avoid not doing it, hehe.

anyway ! good luck !

p.s
we have created this catalogue lately, it's virtuemart, it will go cart soon (not our choice to be catalogue). check it out:
www.gogokorogiannou.com

Hello I am new to Joomla, virtuemart and k2, I am trying to put up a product catalogue and like the one you did at www.gogokorogiannou.com

Did you use a theme? Do you have any good documentation for learning virtuemart,and k2?

Thanks!

• Anthony Antonellis
More
13 years 10 months ago #79846 by Anthony Antonellis
Replied by Anthony Antonellis on topic Running an online store with K2 and Virtuemart
jasonruels said:
Eorisis said:if you find customizing the Virtuemart templates hard, then I don't know what to say :) really ! and remember, using virtuemart only for it's functions, you will still need to create a complete product list and categories. this means, you are not going to avoid not doing it, hehe.

anyway ! good luck !

p.s
we have created this catalogue lately, it's virtuemart, it will go cart soon (not our choice to be catalogue). check it out:
www.gogokorogiannou.com

Hello I am new to Joomla, virtuemart and k2, I am trying to put up a product catalogue and like the one you did at www.gogokorogiannou.com

Did you use a theme? Do you have any good documentation for learning virtuemart,and k2?

Thanks!

I don't know if this helps you, but using K2Mart solved all my problems: www.joomlaworks.gr/content/view/86/42/