Keyword

clicking on image gives SQL syntax error when opening the item/page

• jeanette hustad
  • jeanette hustad's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #79893 by jeanette hustad
Hi,

I have inserted an image in my article. When clicking on the image from the category view, the item (page) opens and the image gets bigger. But on top of the page i get the following message:

No valid database connection You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND itemID!=4' at line 1 SQL=SELECT DISTINCT itemID FROM jos_k2_tags_xref WHERE tagID IN (,) AND itemID!=4

I am running joomla v. 1.5.5, latest k2 with the "beta" version for frontend editing with joomfish installed.

Maybe it has something to do with the beta version, but anyway i need to fix it.

Does anyone know how and in which file i can fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #79894 by Lefteris
Hi. You are right about this bug. Just fixed it. Please note that when using the SVN version you may encounter in such kind of issues. Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• jeanette hustad
  • jeanette hustad's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #79895 by jeanette hustad
Yes i know this stuff might happen when using SVN. But what is good is that we do discover some bugs and get rid of them to the next release:-)

Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. You are right about this bug. Just fixed it. Please note that when using the SVN version you may encounter in such kind of issues. Thank you for reporting this issue to us.