Keyword

Need More Documentation

• Steve Amundsen
  • Steve Amundsen's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #79931 by Steve Amundsen
Need More Documentation was created by Steve Amundsen
The documentation provided is so scarce that I'm not sure it can be called documentation.  All this might be common understanding to someone well versed in Joomla and even K2, but for Joomla novices like me, even the Quick Start guide is Greek to me.  And yes, the pun IS intended.Where, if anywhere is there more help/documentation?  It is easy to say, add a tag, or extra field groups etc.  I have been playing around with K2 for a while and cannot make any sense out of it.  In addition, I need additional information about creating a navigation menu that would be something similar to Joomla, and so far I have not had any luck.  Joomla is hard enough, but adding another layer of difficulty with K2 without documentation is extremely frustrating.I am willing to keep slogging through this K2 stuff, but only if there is more information anywhere that I can access.  I will not mind paying for it, and I don't think few people will.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #79932 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic Need More Documentation
Steve, take a pop over to K2Joom.com, we have been testing K2, providing support and writing documents.
Have a look through the documents sections, a lot more is being created and tested.

Any questions at all, then please ask.

Regards,

Simon
K2Joom.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.