Keyword

How we can make plugins run in K2 some work another dont

• Alexis Valera
  • Alexis Valera's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #80314 by Alexis Valera
HiI try to use some TYPOGRAPHY PLUGINGS in K2These are the ones i been usinghttp://www.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-extensions/free-joomla-extensions/jb-type-joomla-typography-pluginAn this onehttp://www.templateplazza.com/free-joomla-extensions/xtypo-an-extra-css-styling-for-your-joomla-content.htmlThe one from templateplazza workThe other one dontPlease help out here or guide us to use the css of this plugings into the editor or some kind of help pleaseThanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #80315 by Anthony
Hey Alexis,

v1.1 of JB Type works in K2 now.

Cheers Anthony

• Preetham Somadathan
More
13 years 9 months ago #80316 by Preetham Somadathan
Replied by Preetham Somadathan on topic How we can make plugins run in K2 some work another dont
I have at least a couple extensions that don't work (like phoca documentation navigation plugin) which may not be as useful if K2 is used.

But another one that I wanted to have work was the Article ToC (the improved one on JED). It is a simple one that itemizes headings and sub-headings using the header tag. And especially useful if it is a long article.

Any idea how to make it work or does K2 have a substitute plugin ?

More
13 years 9 months ago #80317 by Jakub Jedynak
You can use tag for this (change template with targetting particular tag on subtitle place). Search forum for showing only choosen tags.

Preetham Somadathan said:I have at least a couple extensions that don't work (like phoca documentation navigation plugin) which may not be as useful if K2 is used.
But another one that I wanted to have work was the Article ToC (the improved one on JED). It is a simple one that itemizes headings and sub-headings using the header tag. And especially useful if it is a long article.

• Preetham Somadathan
More
13 years 9 months ago #80318 by Preetham Somadathan
Replied by Preetham Somadathan on topic How we can make plugins run in K2 some work another dont
The purpose of Article ToC is different. It gives a brief view of article structure and tells the reader what sub-heading comes under what and helps him decide if there is anything of interest.

Also, tag space would become too crowded.

Is there a plugin guide or something that says what needs to change to make the existing plugin work with K2 ?

Qbin2001 said:You can use tag for this (change template with targetting particular tag on subtitle place). Search forum for showing only choosen tags.

Preetham Somadathan said:I have at least a couple extensions that don't work (like phoca documentation navigation plugin) which may not be as useful if K2 is used. But another one that I wanted to have work was the Article ToC (the improved one on JED). It is a simple one that itemizes headings and sub-headings using the header tag. And especially useful if it is a long article.