Keyword

Error Trying To Create New Item or View Item

• Stephanie Benedetto Padovani
  • Stephanie Benedetto Padovani's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #80483 by Stephanie Benedetto Padovani
Error Trying To Create New Item or View Item was created by Stephanie Benedetto Padovani
Hi.I've been using the K2 extension for a few weeks and everything has been working fine until recently.Now when I try to create a new K2 item it gives me this error:Fatal error: Call to undefined method K2ModelItem::checkSIG() in /home/besthud/public_html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/item/view.html.php on line 93I tried commenting out line 93 (just to see what would happen) and it gave me an error on line 94.I am running K2 version 2.2 and DO NOT have either the SIG or SIG Pro plugins installed.  It gives me the same error when I try to access currently published items.  Error are only visible on the administrative end and I can still access the published items on the front end.Any idea how I can fix this?Thanks!Stephanie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #80484 by Jiliko.net
Replied by Jiliko.net on topic Error Trying To Create New Item or View Item
The checkSIG function is a K2 core function defined in the file 'administrator/components/com_k2/models/item.php' on line 772.

May be the definition of the function has been deleted or modified.

Try to replace this file with the original one.

Olivier

• Stephanie Benedetto Padovani
  • Stephanie Benedetto Padovani's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #80485 by Stephanie Benedetto Padovani
Replied by Stephanie Benedetto Padovani on topic Error Trying To Create New Item or View Item
Thanks so much, Olivier! That did the trick.

It's weird; that item.php file was modified on 3/3 and I didn't do it, at least not deliberately.

I'm very grateful for the fix and the help. Thanks!

Stephanie