Keyword

Add a "Date" Extra Field

More
14 years 6 months ago #80594 by Tina
Add a "Date" Extra Field was created by Tina
Has anyone added a Date extra field in K2?  I am very impressed by k2's capabilities, but really surprised that a Date type is not included in new field types. Please help. I would like to be able to sort by this date field in the frontend.Thanks!Tina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #80595 by Gobezu Sewu
Replied by Gobezu Sewu on topic Add a "Date" Extra Field
@Tina
have a look at plugin i posted here that does just that and more and do post in that thread any issues

More
14 years 6 months ago #80596 by Tina
Replied by Tina on topic Add a "Date" Extra Field
Sorry Gobezu, I have tried your plugin and it didn't work for me. Even after I used the revised versions you uploaded, still getting those errors, that is why I waited so long to post my question. Please can anyone tell me how to get this to work within K2 and Joomla?

Thanks again.

Tina

More
14 years 6 months ago #80597 by Gobezu Sewu
Replied by Gobezu Sewu on topic Add a "Date" Extra Field
@Tina
Nothing to be sorry about, if it doesn't work, sorry is on me.
Do you think there is any possibility for me to access your sites backend and see what's going on.
If so pls do PM me required information.
There is definitely an explanation to be found in the setup, b/c the extension have now found its way to others whom I have been in contact with, and it have worked quite okay, and if there is any particularity in your case, I am interested in trying to solve it as well.

Tina said:Sorry Gobezu, I have tried your plugin and it didn't work for me. Even after I used the revised versions you uploaded, still getting those errors, that is why I waited so long to post my question. Please can anyone tell me how to get this to work within K2 and Joomla?
Thanks again.

Tina

More
13 years 5 months ago #80598 by Daniel Proczko
Replied by Daniel Proczko on topic Add a "Date" Extra Field
I have the same issue. I tried using extra fields, but the date picker and many other options are not accessible.