Keyword

comment-form error

More
14 years 6 months ago #80680 by pava
comment-form error was created by pava
Hello, when use K2 with breezing form plug in, breezing form is not work. I post to breezing form support and they find that K2 have one Console error. Its write with firebug:

$("comment-form").addEvent is not a function
$('comment-form').addEvent('submit', function(e){

k2.js (line 13)

I dont use coment. Please how I can resolve this problem? From admin I turn off all coments in K2, but steel have this error in Console.

Thank you so much foe any help. Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #80681 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic comment-form error
Hi. Please make sure that you are not using any other libraries such as jQuery as it may leads to conflicts. Also ensure that you are using the latest version of K2.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
14 years 6 months ago #80682 by pava
Replied by pava on topic comment-form error
Hello, thank you for replay. I use last version 2.2 Please you can just write me how I can know what I am use on jQuery or where find and fix?
Regards

More
14 years 6 months ago #80683 by Lefteris
Hi. I m afraid i cannot help you on this. It might be an extension or the template that loads the library. Maybe posting a link to your site can help.

pava said:Hello, thank you for replay. I use last version 2.2 Please you can just write me how I can know what I am use on jQuery or where find and fix? Regards

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
14 years 6 months ago #80684 by pava
Hello, I use long time component from JoomlaWorks, special very happy with Frontpage SlideShow.
web site is on: www.pag-apartments.eu In K2 have install Simple Image Gallery PRO and on same page is Breezing form. And that is all. Breezing form now is on frame. When I put Freezing form without frame, is not work. I post to Breezing form and they find error from K2, and told me that have to post you.
After I check and is some error in Console, what I post.
This error you can find on: www.pag-apartments.eu/hr/ponuda-apartmana-u-objektu-villa-milla/item/15-apartman-1-milla.html

Please help me. Best regards

More
14 years 6 months ago #80685 by Lefteris
Hi. The form you are using is loading jQuery library as i guessed. JQuery provides a no-conflict mode. Any extension that choose to use jQuery instead of mootools ( which is bundled with Joomla! ) should use it in no-conflict mode to avoid such issues. Apparently the extension you are using does not. Apart from this, looking at your frame code you will notice that k2.js is also loading there and seems to work fine ( no javascript errors ). So it might be some other extension that is causing this issue.

pava said:Hello, I use long time component from JoomlaWorks, special very happy with Frontpage SlideShow. web site is on: www.pag-apartments.eu In K2 have install Simple Image Gallery PRO and on same page is Breezing form. And that is all. Breezing form now is on frame. When I put Freezing form without frame, is not work. I post to Breezing form and they find error from K2, and told me that have to post you.
After I check and is some error in Console, what I post.
This error you can find on: www.pag-apartments.eu/hr/ponuda-apartmana-u-objektu-villa-mi...

Please help me. Best regards

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
14 years 6 months ago #80686 by pava
Hello, No more componet there now. Just Breezing form and K2. I post to Breezing form and they told me that have to write to K2.

Please see. www.kodo.cz/sample/2010-03-18_122857.png Evident is error on k2.js (line 13)

Is it error of k2 or another component?

More
14 years 6 months ago #80687 by Lefteris
Hi. Please set SIG engine to mootools. This will solve the problem.

pava said:Hello, No more componet there now. Just Breezing form and K2. I post to Breezing form and they told me that have to write to K2.
Please see. www.kodo.cz/sample/2010-03-18_122857.png Evident is error on k2.js (line 13)

Is it error of k2 or another component?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
14 years 6 months ago #80688 by pava
Hi, thank you for help. Please just what is SIG engine? and how I can set them to mootools?

More
14 years 6 months ago #80689 by Lefteris
Hi. It's the plugin you are using for your galleries. Open it and set the engine parameter to mootools.

pava said:Hi, thank you for help. Please just what is SIG engine? and how I can set them to mootools?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---