Keyword

Formatting Extra-Fields/ paragraph Alignment

• Elisa F.
  • Elisa F.'s Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #80771 by Elisa F.
Hi there!I´m having a problem by setting the alignment in Extrafields. My image below is selfexplanatory...Can somebody help me? 
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #80772 by d.k.shukla
Replied by d.k.shukla on topic Formatting Extra-Fields/ paragraph Alignment
Hi
Please edit css file with the help of firebug (a firefox extension). I hope you will do it easily.
With best wishes
D.K.Shukla

• Elisa F.
  • Elisa F.'s Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #80773 by Elisa F.
Replied by Elisa F. on topic Formatting Extra-Fields/ paragraph Alignment
Hi! I tried allready to format the CSS, i´m firm with this method - but i can´t solve it unfortunately.
The code includes: span class="moduleItemExtraFieldsLabel" and span class="moduleItemExtraFieldsValue"
Dont know how to give the span class "moduleItemExtraFieldsLabel" a variable height?

Thanks

d.k.shukla said:Hi Please edit css file with the help of firebug (a firefox extension). I hope you will do it easily. With best wishes
D.K.Shukla

More
14 years 6 months ago #80774 by d.k.shukla
Replied by d.k.shukla on topic Formatting Extra-Fields/ paragraph Alignment
Hi
you will require to edit k2.css, search the class and change the parameter. Had you used firebug to troubleshoot? if not then please try it ,it's easy and very helpful. certainly your problem will be sorted out.
Best wishes.
D.K.Shukla

Elisa F. said:Hi! I tried allready to format the CSS, i´m firm with this method - but i can´t solve it unfortunately. The code includes: span class="moduleItemExtraFieldsLabel" and span class="moduleItemExtraFieldsValue" Dont know how to give the span class "moduleItemExtraFieldsLabel" a variable height?

Thanks

d.k.shukla said:Hi Please edit css file with the help of firebug (a firefox extension). I hope you will do it easily. With best wishes D.K.Shukla

More
14 years 2 months ago #80775 by cr-hosting
Replied by cr-hosting on topic Formatting Extra-Fields/ paragraph Alignment
Hi Elisa did you get it solved? I had the same issue and a freind of mine help me. please se this post in case you need more reference.

community.getk2.org/forum/topics/extra-field-text-area-not?commentId=3536014%3AComment%3A64984