Keyword

K2 and YooTheme layout problem

• Tom Kershaw
  • Tom Kershaw's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #80776 by Tom Kershaw
K2 and YooTheme layout problem was created by Tom Kershaw
I have two probems. 1. When I click on the item title in the category list I loose the connection to the menu item so the left menu is empty. (image 1)2. The category list has over 30 items listed, when I click on the title to come to the detail view some of them look perfect and others cause the layout to fall apart, the left column disappears and the div for the middle bottom graphics is gone. (image 2)If I try to adjust the css the others fall apart. Is there an incompatibility between K2 and YouTheme? Is there any way to get around this?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #80777 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic K2 and YooTheme layout problem
Hi Tom,
Have you had this working or has something changed that could have caused this.
Are you using the default K2 template, set within your category parameters? or do you have a k2 template setup in your yoo theme template?

Typically this can happen during a change in Joomla template if you had pointed to k2, then changed it.

Check the category template and also try going to one of the menu items and repointing it to the k2 item.

Look forward to your reply.

Simon
K2Joom.com

More
13 years 9 months ago #80778 by Kevin Loughlin
Replied by Kevin Loughlin on topic K2 and YooTheme layout problem
I am having a similar issue... I am setting up a new joomla site and created an accordion menu in a yootheme template. The menu appears on all pages, as I would expect, except for the k2 item page. What gives?

Kevin