Keyword

RokTab, Read More Buttom and K2 don't mix

• Michael Walrath
  • Michael Walrath's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #81055 by Michael Walrath
RokTab, Read More Buttom and K2 don't mix was created by Michael Walrath
I have a Crystalline Rocket Theme with RokTabs installed as I also have K2 installed. I am using the K2 setting in RokTabs. I cant' get the read more button to function. Does anyone know a fix for this. I have gon over the settings again and again but I cant' find anything out of place. I can always ad a hyperlink to the top content just above the read more link code but it look bad and is more work then what I want to do. HELP!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #81056 by Sweet Lou Barkan
Replied by Sweet Lou Barkan on topic RokTab, Read More Buttom and K2 don't mix
same problem here...HELP times 2!!

More
14 years 4 months ago #81057 by marcosaluzzo
Replied by marcosaluzzo on topic RokTab, Read More Buttom and K2 don't mix
I am running my own template but I have installed the RokTabs module. No read more link is showing.

More
14 years 4 months ago #81058 by marcosaluzzo
Replied by marcosaluzzo on topic RokTab, Read More Buttom and K2 don't mix
I have had a look at the code. This is not a problem with K2 but an issue with RokTabs. For some reason they didn't code for a read more link. Don't ask me why. However attached is a the modified file that shows a read more link for both Joomla core articles and k2 items. Replace the file /modules/mod_roktabs/tmpl/default.php with the attached file. You should now have a read more link.

More
14 years 3 months ago #81059 by RepublicMedia.TV
Replied by RepublicMedia.TV on topic RokTab, Read More Buttom and K2 don't mix
This did not work for me. IN fact, it caused the entire site to go down. Here's the message on the error note:

Fatal error: Class 'CText' not found in /home/content/j/e/f/jefftechdmt/html/sites/fasttrack/modules/mod_roktabs/tmpl/default.php on line 90

Marco Saluzzo said:I have had a look at the code. This is not a problem with K2 but an issue with RokTabs. For some reason they didn't code for a read more link. Don't ask me why. However attached is a the modified file that shows a read more link for both Joomla core articles and k2 items. Replace the file /modules/mod_roktabs/tmpl/default.php with the attached file. You should now have a read more link.

More
14 years 3 months ago #81060 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic RokTab, Read More Buttom and K2 don't mix
Hi Guys,

Hate to say it, but the issue is with RokTabs, especially if the error is pointing to it.
Please try checking the RT forums as you might get quicker response as it is RT specific

Simon
K2 Support

More
13 years 4 months ago #81061 by Richard Blezer
Replied by Richard Blezer on topic RokTab, Read More Buttom and K2 don't mix
The CSS from K2 has a problem. The text after readmore got a  font-size: 18px; with a line-height: 24px; setting both to inherit remedied the problem. K2.CSS line 188

div.itemIntroText {
    color: #444444;
    font-size: inherit;
    font-weight: normal;
    line-height: inherit;
    padding-bottom: 12px;
    padding-left: 0;
    padding-right: 0;
    padding-top: 4px;