Keyword

calendar module tools// Date show when the site was publish not the date we enter to show

• Alexis Valera
  • Alexis Valera's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 5 months ago #81145 by Alexis Valera
HiThe k2 tools module have a calendar to showBut it show when the article is posted not the date we publish to show in the siteIm doing a site where im uploading older articles from 2009When i se the date in the articles in the site it show well the date we put in the edition of the article to showBut in the K2 Tools module it show the date from when it being edited and published How we can manage to change thatBest RegardsThanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Isabella Katia Castro
More
13 years 10 months ago #81146 by Isabella Katia Castro
Currently, the calendar has date links for the day I created content / articles.

Where can I configure the calendar to list the contents / articles by date I choose as "publication date" of this item?

What I would like is that when you click a date in the calendar month, lists the items that were "published" at that chosen day.

Another problem I'm finding is that when you click a day he lists the items the day before. And in the breadcrumb and title information to different date as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.