Keyword

How many components/modules/plugins are compatibles with K2

• Alexis Valera
  • Alexis Valera's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 5 months ago #81147 by Alexis Valera
Hi mastersIm new to K2 and some other things here but love the work of joomlaworks very muchI wonder is there is a list other than the posted here with the components/modules/plugins that are compatibles with K2.pleaseBest regardsthanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #81148 by scyllar
hi i also want to know this :)
But as far as I know k2 support 404sef natively(since v2.1), and there is a gallery plugin called SIG pro from joomlaworks also work with k2 perfectly.

More
14 years 5 months ago #81149 by piperchick
Many developers are working on K2 components and modules. You can try Joomla template developers such as Rocket theme (www.rockettheme.com/blog/extensions/361-extensions-with-k2-support), Joomla Bamboo (www.joomlabamboo.com), Joomla works (obviously).

• Alexis Valera
  • Alexis Valera's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 5 months ago #81150 by Alexis Valera
Hi you all

Thanks for the reply

Joomla Bamboo (www.joomlabamboo.com), have a pluging that not work with k2, i try and dont work

www.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-extensions/free-joomla-extensions/jb-type-joomla-typography-plugin is the plugin and it would be nice to have i working with K2 in order to have some nice templating in the articles

If you have some list to this it would be really apreciated

Best regards

Thanks in advance.

More
14 years 3 months ago #81151 by Anthony
Hey alexis, JB Type v1.1 works with K2.

Joomla Bamboo (www.joomlabamboo.com), have a pluging that not work with k2, i try and dont work