Keyword

How do I change this picture layout???

• Frants Combrink
  • Frants Combrink's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 5 months ago #81494 by Frants Combrink
How do I change this picture layout??? was created by Frants Combrink
I'm building a website with not such a complex tree (I could actually use Joomla native structure, but K2 offers a view nice displays etc)......and I use to navigation drill downs. (no template yet, just building website structure at the moment).Now, the one menu displays the item listing the way I want it to be displayed; the picture is displayed on the left and the intro text next to it. This display is through "Latest items from (one or more) users or categories" in the K2 menu option.The other display is the normal K2 content display by using the Categories display, only now the picture is placed in the middle of the screen, ontop of the text...this wastes space and I have no idea how to change it.PLEASE help. I don't know where to change it and its annoying cause this throws out the idea of using K2 for this application as well.I have attached to png files for you to see what I mean. Same item, displayed differently through two listing options. I like the one, hate the other.Happy trails

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #81495 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic How do I change this picture layout???
The Intro image can be edited using the K2.css and the item.php and category_item.php.

The views are designed to be different, with Latest Items being just a horizontal list.
Take a look at the files and let us know if you need more information.

You might also be interested in the K2 guides at k2joom.com

Regards,

Simon

• Frants Combrink
  • Frants Combrink's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 5 months ago #81496 by Frants Combrink
Replied by Frants Combrink on topic How do I change this picture layout???
Thanks!!! I will browse over to k2joom.com. I suggest you make this layout changes easier.....or at least give a few options in the back end as oppose to getting into the css files. It would be nice.

I will see if I can figure out how to change it....if I get stuck, I will be sure to post. Thanks a million!

Happy trails