Keyword

Fatal error: Class 'JSite' on line 158 - Help please!!!!!

• Anasta Wichayanurak
  • Anasta Wichayanurak's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 5 months ago #81544 by Anasta Wichayanurak
Hi! I have trouble with my site. I don't know what's happened.When I tried to add the item it keeps showing Fatal error: Class 'JSite' not found in /home2/galaseek/public_html/plugins/system/MetaGenerator.php
on line 158I tried to fix the problem by changing the editor in the global site setting. But the issue still occurs.. Help please!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #81545 by sean canaday
Same problem accept mines says

Fatal error: Class 'JSite' not found in /home/content/s/c/o/scoopzine/html/plugins/system/SEOSimple.php on line 153

Any help?

More
14 years 3 months ago #81546 by Frances Munoz
Did you ever get this figured out? I am having the same issue. Would appreciate any help! Thanks!

More
14 years 3 months ago #81547 by william white
The above references are with error reporting turned on. If its off often you get a blank screen.
The errors can point to the offending code, sometimes a plugin etc that is installed on your site.
Try disabling the plugins and testing to see if your problem clears up. If you are getting an error message, it may tell you which one to try first.

Frances Munoz said:Did you ever get this figured out? I am having the same issue. Would appreciate any help! Thanks!

More
14 years 3 months ago #81548 by Joe Stokes
Hi, I had the same problem.

Disabling the MetaGenerator plug in, solved the problem.

However, it does re-appear the moment one enables the plug-in. I think it could be a compatibility problem with the MetaGenerator plug in.

My options were: which is the most useful, K2 or MetaGenerator?

K2 was my choice. So I've disabled MetaGenerator and am prepared to live without it for now.

Perhaps someone with the skills (I'm to new at this) can look into where the problem originates - K2 or MetaGenerator.

Hope that helps

More
14 years 1 week ago #81549 by Nuno Xico
Hi there,
I had the same problem and the solution was disable the SEO plugin. Hope helping you.
Nuno