Keyword

REQUEST for Button or Plugin or module to could request more information about this article in K2

• juanmiguel40
  • juanmiguel40's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 4 months ago #82339 by juanmiguel40
Hello, I'm working on my website and use its excellent K2, but I can not find a component or plugin to make it easier for people to request product information or service that I'm showing my page through the K2 system.I wonder if there is some form or element that can be used for people who would like to quote from my web service could request more information about this article. The important thing is that when communicating with me I know which service or web client was looking for and answer in relation to this specific service.It would be great a button or link within my information to take the link on my page, where I'm at my site and will allow my client also giving me your name, phone and email and clicking me about this report to myWe appreciate your help to solve this, I wonder if using something that can integrate K2 or other add-on for Joomla module or to solve my problem.Thank you very much to all ....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #82340 by JOOBLOGs.COM
I can do this with a little small donation.
Please email me at admin[at]jooblogs.com with more detail.
Thank you

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #82341 by bergmannn
Hi,

is there be done something about this?

I also need this feature...

Regards