Keyword

K2 Comments not working: PLEASE HELP!

• Rocky Romano
  • Rocky Romano's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 4 months ago #82679 by Rocky Romano
K2 Comments not working: PLEASE HELP! was created by Rocky Romano
Hi, I cannot seem to get K2 Comments to work (but I can on my local drive...except for a comment doubling issue). I just get the spinning wheel animation after submitting a comment indicating that it is processing. Nothing ever happens.
You can see it not working here:

www.guapclothing.com/demosite/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=1&Itemid=2
I actually just reinstalled Joomla for the 3rd time because I thought that I might have messed something up in PHPMyAdmin the last two times. This time, I have everything in the rawest form just to test K2 and the comments are still not working. 

I am using GoDaddy to host, if that provides any troubleshooting insight.

Please help as soon as possible. I really wasn't expecting to have this problem and it is really throwing off the development. If I need to switch to another Blog Extension I probably need to get started now =0

What a mess =(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Rocky Romano
More
14 years 4 months ago #82680 by Rocky Romano
Replied by Rocky Romano on topic K2 Comments not working: PLEASE HELP!
Additional Note: Comments still not working. I am now going to be adding in my own template and importing k2 categories/items from my local install, but nonetheless, with the most raw Joomla install (while using Joomla's native template) the K2 Comments were not working. Just wanted to eliminate my additions as variables in troubleshooting. Thanks and I hope someone can help as I am really depending on this Blog!

• Rocky Romano
More
14 years 3 months ago #82681 by Rocky Romano
Replied by Rocky Romano on topic K2 Comments not working: PLEASE HELP!
Can someone please help here? This has been up for over a month. Surely there must be a solution...you can see the problem in the site testing directory: www.guapclothing.com/demosite/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&Itemid=2

More
13 years 4 months ago #82682 by Pablo Como
Replied by Pablo Como on topic K2 Comments not working: PLEASE HELP!
I have exactly the same problem. Somebody to help us?

I'll keep on googling abut it, anyway.

Cheers,

Pablo...