Keyword

Problem with the Archive mod tool

• felipe Mazabel
  • felipe Mazabel's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 4 months ago #82858 by felipe Mazabel
Problem with the Archive mod tool was created by felipe Mazabel
Hello any one can help me?Im Want to show an archive of an specific k2 categorie (don't want subcategories) just the one I Select..But k2 its publishing ALL the K2 categories on the archive.Im thinking it might be a conflict with sef404 component.The url it generates seems to select all articles wrote on 2010 but i dont see any categorie specified on the url:http://www.opeal.net/itemlist/date/2010/2.html

Hope any one can help!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #82859 by Paul Davis
Replied by Paul Davis on topic Problem with the Archive mod tool
I am getting this too and don't use sh404sef! I have posted my own discussion thread about it in the ask Simon section. As well as archive, it doesn't work for the calendar either. :-(

• Cristian Prisacariu
More
14 years 1 week ago #82860 by Cristian Prisacariu
Replied by Cristian Prisacariu on topic Problem with the Archive mod tool
Hello,

It was a bug until now in K2 tools when using it as an archive. It worked only with no selection of cathegories in the field "Category filter". When you were selecting a specific cathegory then there was no display in the module on the frontend.

The bug is from a forgotten space. A classic typo.

To repair search for the file modules/mod_k2_tools/helper.php and here for the line that reads
" $query .= "ORDER BY created DESC"; "

the problem is that you need to add a space in front of ORDER, to look like
" $query .= " ORDER BY created DESC"; "

because if it enters the if from before it does not add this space. One can add this space in the if also.

Hope it helps other and that this bug will be solved in the next K2 tools version.

best wishes,
cristian