Keyword

K2 Tools Search Box gives me no search results

• Wire Creative
  • Wire Creative's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #83797 by Wire Creative
K2 Tools Search Box gives me no search results was created by Wire Creative
Hi,I've got a new blog site going up soon and I'm using the K2 Tools search box for the first time, as all the content will be K2 items.Right now there is only one item. I published a K2 Tools search box module to the search position. I typed a word from the title of the single item into the search box, and upon entering there are no search results displayed. There's is actually nothing at all displayed in the main content area of the template on the results page.I think this might be related to sh404sef, so I tried deleting all the URLs before trying this again.This is what the url of the search results looks like:search.html?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=search&searchword=VideoIf I manually edit that to:index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=search&searchword=VideoWhen I enter it, sh404sef takes over and fashions the sef URL:search/Video.html
But that page also has no results.I've tried to make sure I don't have any old overrides lingering from my previous attempt to use the native Joomla search or JXtendedFinder (which was overkill; it carried over from a related site but I removed it from this one). I have also re-downloaded and re-installed K2 to make sure I have the latest versions of 2.2.The site is tinyurl.com/3y55avhAny help?Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #83798 by paul r
I have the same problem. I have about 300 articles now, if I type in a single word from an items title not all of them appear. If I type a few words then they suddenly appear.

• Wire Creative
  • Wire Creative's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #83799 by Wire Creative
Replied by Wire Creative on topic K2 Tools Search Box gives me no search results
It's not related to sh404sef, as I turned off that component and still got no search results.