Keyword

missing id

More
14 years 3 months ago #83847 by lolo
missing id was created by lolo
when you click on the title within the catalog module it's not pulling up the id number, so it's showing the item in the frontpage...help!click on the "testing layout" item and you'll see what I'm talking about....www.sweetbabies.com/build/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50&Itemid=54thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #83848 by lolo
Replied by lolo on topic missing id
Mini - Update: For some reason one of my K2 Module is not creating the proper link, I changed the SEF and when I check the url between a "working correctly" module and the one that is not I see the following difference:

Correct URL: www.sweetbabies.com/build/index.php/special-announcements/item/5-open-office
Incorrect URL: www.sweetbabies.com/build/index.php/component/k2/item/15-open-office

*Notice the added "component/K2"

Any ideas on troubleshooting this issue? I believe the issue is related to the "Category" because if I swap my module category to the one that works all is fine. I have trashed and recreated my Category, I've also made it inherit the settings to the working Category, but nothing seems to fix this issue. I'm out of ideas, is this a bug?

More
14 years 3 months ago #83849 by lolo
Replied by lolo on topic missing id
Nevermind...the issue was that I did not have that category linked to a menu. Since I want to hide the menu I published it to a menu module that is not published and everything works as it should now. Hope this helps anyone!

More
14 years 3 months ago #83850 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic missing id
Thank you for taking the time to post an update that could help other users.

Simon
K2 Support