Keyword

Any time the Aticle text are visible...how can I use the read mor link?

• v.Arens
  • v.Arens's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #83862 by v.Arens
The kategories are shown...but the text in the preview is totaly visible.What can I do that tht text of the following Articel ist viewable only when I use the read more link?Can´t find the right option.Sorry for my bad english...I am a german ;-)here is a link to shopw whats happen...www.carelart-webdesign.com/webdesign.htmlcarel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #83863 by zmajeva
I'm wondering, too with this.

More
14 years 3 months ago #83864 by troponin
In the Categorie Text you cant input a Read more function. The Read more Option belongs to the items. Cat Description will always be show in Full text.

der Beschreibungstext kann nicht mit einem Readmore Link ausgestattet werden. Er wird immer vollständig angezeigt. Die Read more Funktion ist nur für die Artikeltexte.

More
14 years 3 months ago #83865 by zmajeva
I resolve this problem. I had too change a script, too, because when I used Read more, on the other page introtext was too big. Thank you, Troponin. :)

More
13 years 10 months ago #83866 by dd
Hi Zmajeva
by chance could you share the script you modified, i need a readmore working on catgeory description too

Thx )

zmajeva said:I resolve this problem. I had too change a script, too, because when I used Read more, on the other page introtext was too big. Thank you, Troponin. :)

More
13 years 10 months ago #83867 by zmajeva
Sorry, this was months ago, I have no idea. :/