Keyword

[Solved]Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in components/com_k2/views/items/tmpl/default.php

• PM Muthumbi
  • PM Muthumbi's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #84252 by PM Muthumbi
1. Hi, I got this error today after editing a post. Before everything was ok. I tried to update to latest version but nothing changed. What is the problem? How do i resolve it?2. How do i customize the entry form to hold only the fields i want?Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #84253 by william white
"Before everything was ok"
What else has changed? did you add components or plugins

• PM Muthumbi
More
14 years 3 months ago #84254 by PM Muthumbi
Yes i have added quite many components but the last i added was JCE. Could it be causing a problem?

William White said:"Before everything was ok" What else has changed? did you add components or plugins

More
14 years 3 months ago #84255 by william white
Sometimes there are confilcts
Try disabling the plugins/componets backwards and testing to see if there is a confilct.

• PM Muthumbi
More
14 years 3 months ago #84256 by PM Muthumbi
Thanks william, Am getting this error in the database. Before i disable, is there a guide into my solution?
Error

SQL query: Edit

SHOW FULL FIELDS FROM `jos_k2_items` ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#145 - Table './database/jos_k2_items' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

William White said:Sometimes there are confilcts Try disabling the plugins/componets backwards and testing to see if there is a confilct.

• PM Muthumbi
More
14 years 3 months ago #84257 by PM Muthumbi
Someone help me out please,

PM Muthumbi said:Thanks william, Am getting this error in the database. Before i disable, is there a guide into my solution? Error

SQL query: Edit

SHOW FULL FIELDS FROM `jos_k2_items` ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#145 - Table './database/jos_k2_items' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

William White said:Sometimes there are confilcts Try disabling the plugins/componets backwards and testing to see if there is a confilct.

More
14 years 3 months ago #84258 by william white
Do you have your site backed up before the crash?
How many K2 items do you have?
Have you read about the error you are getting - www.databasejournal.com/features/mysql/article.php/3300511/Repairing-Database-Corruption-in-MySQL.htm (scroll down to error)

If you have a large table/tables in k2 with many items, seek expert mysql help before proceeding - especially if you dont have a backup before the errors.

• PM Muthumbi
More
14 years 2 months ago #84259 by PM Muthumbi
I had to roll back to my previous best back up for it to work. I also updated and everything works fine now. Thanks for help