Keyword

Section / Categories and Articles

• Tony Langham
  • Tony Langham's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #84564 by Tony Langham
Section / Categories and Articles was created by Tony Langham
Am making a site with 200+ categorys and have at least 1 article per category.

When someone logs on to the site they want to see all details appertaining to this category. How do I link articles to a category myself please.

I'll send you a can of beer in the post if you can assist, or you can drive to Salisbury and have 2 !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #84565 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Section / Categories and Articles
Install K2, create your category structure in K2, create menu links to these K2 categories, then start adding articles to each category. Simple...

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Tony Langham
More
14 years 3 months ago #84566 by Tony Langham
Replied by Tony Langham on topic Section / Categories and Articles
I've already created 207 categories and being basic learner [ and having good / bad days with MS ] would you be kind enough to enlarge on this please

JoomlaWorks said:Install K2, create your category structure in K2, create menu links to these K2 categories, then start adding articles to each category. Simple...

• Tony Langham
More
14 years 2 months ago #84567 by Tony Langham
So, does some kind soul want to educate me and tell me how [ step by step, bit of an MS-type thing with achy fingers etc ]to do all this simple stuff.where do I find this K" to download it in the first place and is there a tutorial please.

Alexey said:In the parameters I can not remove or move using drag and drop any categories. Also, I can not add new users in the field "content source". It happened after I upgraded to version 2.3Tony Langham said:I've already created 207 categories and being basic learner [ and having good / bad days with MS ] would you be kind enough to enlarge on this pleaseJoomlaWorks said:Install K2, create your category structure in K2, create menu links to these K2 categories, then start adding articles to each category. Simple...

• Tony Langham
More
14 years 2 months ago #84568 by Tony Langham
Its not as simple as it seems,; where can I look to get a step by step how to. I want these categorys to be on Frontpage so I'm not sure it'll work?

JoomlaWorks said:Install K2, create your category structure in K2, create menu links to these K2 categories, then start adding articles to each category. Simple...